Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Hytrol
Items 1-10 of 21
- E24 24-volt Hytrol Conveyor System24 volt Motor Driven Roller (MDR) conveyors are being widely used due to their simplicity and flexibility. Since the drive train is distributed along the conveyor length a single piece of equipment can perform multiple functions. This includes different speeds, multiple directions and starting/stopping individual sections. Until now, service was a major determining factor in selecting MDR equipment. Hytrol's E24™ has been designed from the ground up to provide the best 24 volt conveyor drive technology in existence.
The E24™ offers benefits simply not found in other conveyor technologies:
- Safe, Quiet & Energy Efficient 24 VDC Operation
- Modular Design for Easy Configuration & Minimal Maintenance
- Robust, Long-Life Motor
- Transport, Minimum Pressure and Zero Pressure Versions Available
- Minimum Conveyor Width Not Limited by Drive Components
- Greater Speed Options: Conveyor Speed Not Based on Fixed Gear Ratios - Speed Range Determined by Drive Spool Diameter
- Multiple Motors per Zone for Long Zones
- Availability – One Motor for All Widths and Speeds Means One Motor to Stock
- Higher Torque Than Motorized Rollers
- Fewer Motors Required for Transport Conveyor
- 1.9" and 2.0" Roller Floor SupportsFloor supports hold and stabilize the conveyor bed while adding additional capacity. Each bed joint and end of conveyor requires a floor support that must be anchored to the floor. Anchoring holes have been pre-drilled into the legs of the support. MUST BE PURCHASED WITH CONVEYOR Lead Time: 3 days + transit time$35.56
- 2.5" Roller Conveyor Floor SupportsFloor supports hold and stabilize the conveyor bed while adding additional capacity. Each bed joint and end of conveyor requires a floor support that must be anchored to the floor. Anchoring holes have been pre-drilled into the legs of the support. MUST BE PURCHASED WITH CONVEYOR Lead Time: 3 days + transit time$78.52
- Belt Conveyor-Medium Duty Slider BedA very versatile conveyor, the Model TA can be used in many types of material handling situations such as assembly line operations, sorting, packing, and inspection. Conveyor sets up quickly and easily to save on installation time.
- • 10 Belt Widths
- • Reversible (with center drive)
- • Smooth, Slim Bed
- • Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Gravity Roller Conveyor 1.38" Diameter1-3/8 in. Dia. gravity roller conveyor is used to carry lightweight packages. This light duty conveyor easily flows product with minimal slope, and is useful when portability is required.$70.00
- Gravity Roller Conveyor 1.9" DiameterHytrol 1.9" Diameter Gravity Roller Conveyor is used to convey cartons packages totes in a variety of manufacturing and warehousing activities including: shipping lines, assembly lines, order picking lines, checking & packing lines, etc. Most items convey easily with a minimum amount of effort. Gravity roller conveyor lines may be slightly inclined in some applications to achieve gravity product flow. The 1.9 inch gravity roller conveyor is the the most common work horse of gravity roller conveyor. It is strong, durable, supports broad applications, and safe.$99.00
- Gravity Roller Conveyor 2.5" Diameter2.5 Diameter 11 ga. Gravity Roller Conveyors are ideal for applications that require an economical, non-powered means for conveying material. This heavy duty conveyor is used for handling full pallets, drums, and containers.$217.00
- Gravity Roller Curve 1-3/8" DiameterHytrol 1-3/8 Dia. x 18 Ga. Gravity Roller Curves add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Curve provide smooth product flow through turns. Curves will convey products with minimum amount of pitch based on weight and size. Guard rails (optional item) may be added for product protection. Available in either plain steel or aluminum construction.
2 Week Shipping Time$119.00
- Gravity Roller Curve Conveyor 1.9" DiameterHytrol 1.9 Diameter Gravity Straight Roller Curves add to the versatility of straight conveyors sections. Curves provide smooth product flow with minimum amount of pitch based on weight and size of product being conveyed. 16 gauge rollers are available in either unplated plain steel or galvanized steel; 9 gauge rollers are available in unplated plain steel only.$125.00
- Gravity Roller Curve Conveyor 2.5" DiameterHytrol 2-1/2″ Diameter Gravity Tapered Roller Curves add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Curves provide smooth product flow with minimum amount of pitch based on weight and size of product being conveyed. Curves are supplied with 2 1/2 in. dia. rollers mounted in a powder painted steel channel. Curves may be furnished with rollers set high, or with rollers set low to form 3/4 in. high guard rails.
- 15 Widths
- Powder Painted Steel Frames
- Single and Double Rollers
- 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°