Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Gorbel
Items 1-10 of 26
- Bridge Fall Arrest SystemCEILING MOUNTED SYSTEMS use the structure for support, as the rail is mounted either perpendicular or parallel to the ceiling beams. Should overhead obstacles be present, drop rod hangers with sway bracing can be supplied so that the system avoids these obstructions. FREE STANDING SYSTEMS may be preferred whenever floor space is readily available to install column supports, when changes in work practices are anticipated, and when a building structure isn’t available. The flexibility of free standing systems allows them to be easily modified and moved should processes or fall protection needs change. Multiple bridges can be supplied for both ceiling mounted and free standing systems, thus allowing multiple workers to utilize the system simultaneously.
- Ceiling Mounted Monorail Fall Arrest SystemWhen floor space is at a premium, ceiling mounted monorails can provide unparalleled fall protection while maintaining an open floor plan for material handling, production, or related activities. Ceiling mounted monorails use existing support steel for overall anchorage strength, and are ideal for production facilities and warehouses with tall ceilings since column support is not needed. Even if the facility has standard ceiling heights, the compact, low-profile design of ceiling mounted monorails provides full protection without headroom concerns.
- Fold Away Fall Arrest SystemThe concept of a Fold-Away Fall Arrest System is simple: Deploy it when you need it, and fold it back when you’re done, maintaining productivity without compromising safety. The Tether Track™ Fold Away Fall Arrest System is the perfect solution for work cells requiring access to overhead cranes, when valuable floor space is limited, or when infrequent fall protection is necessary.
- Free Standing Bridge CraneFree Standing floor supported systems do not put stress on the building's overhead structure. Installation is usually more straight forward, and these cranes are also easier to relocate in the future. Free Standing systems require a reinforced concrete floor of at least 6 inches.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
- Easy to move and position loads
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Doesn't require existing support structure
- Free Standing Cantilevered Monorail Fall Arrest SystemFree Standing Monorail Fall Protection Systems are available in heights up to 26 feet to effectively protect workers maintaining, inspecting, or loading/unloading railcars, tankers or flatbed trucks. - Standard heights from 16’ to 26’ make system ideal for applications such as rail car or flatbed loading and unloading - Standard lengths up to 204’ Single and Dual Track Styles
- Free Standing Pivot ProThe Free Standing Pivot Pro is great for vacuum lifting applications or lighter capacity applications where an articulated arm would be beneficial. For vacuum lifting, the PIVOT PRO® features vacuum sealed arms to reduce hose festooning.
- Capacity up to 150 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 12'
- Standard heights under boom to 12'
- 360 degree rotation on primary boom and 300 on secondary arm
- Gorbel Adjustable Gantry Cranes
The Fixed Height Gantry Crane provides an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. Heights are fixed and are available up to 20 ft. Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
The Adjustable Gantry Crane can be moved to almost any location and can be easily adjusted to provide different lifting heights (2 to 3 ft. increments, up to 20 ft.). Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
- Gorbel Articulating Jib Crane
These cranes can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. They can move around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. These cranes offer effortless rotation and a consistent responsiveness when positioning loads in a work cell, through open doorways or into machines.
Installation: wall mounted, easy to install
Capacity up to 2000 pounds
Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 16 feet 200 degree rotation on the primary boom and 360 degrees in the secondary boom Provides a clear work area with no floor obstructions and requires minimal overhead clearance for installation
Perfect for: Moving loads around corners, Reaching loads into machines or through doorways or Swinging loads under obstructions
- Gorbel Electric Chain HoistA Gorbel Electric Chain Hoist is the perfect complement to your Gorbel Work Station Crane, Jib Crane, Gantry Crane, or Cleveland Tramrail System. Rely on the name that has meant superior performance at every level to provide you with a complete, reliable lifting system, exactly when you need it. By adding chain hoists to the offering, Gorbel offers the most convenient delivery and installation in the industry. Our hoist line offers a wide range of models in different speeds and capacities to meet your needs. Our rugged construction makes them ideal for both high production environments and those applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning.