Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Gorbel
Items 1-10 of 15
- Bridge Fall Arrest SystemCEILING MOUNTED SYSTEMS use the structure for support, as the rail is mounted either perpendicular or parallel to the ceiling beams. Should overhead obstacles be present, drop rod hangers with sway bracing can be supplied so that the system avoids these obstructions. FREE STANDING SYSTEMS may be preferred whenever floor space is readily available to install column supports, when changes in work practices are anticipated, and when a building structure isn’t available. The flexibility of free standing systems allows them to be easily modified and moved should processes or fall protection needs change. Multiple bridges can be supplied for both ceiling mounted and free standing systems, thus allowing multiple workers to utilize the system simultaneously.
- Ceiling Mounted Monorail Fall Arrest SystemWhen floor space is at a premium, ceiling mounted monorails can provide unparalleled fall protection while maintaining an open floor plan for material handling, production, or related activities. Ceiling mounted monorails use existing support steel for overall anchorage strength, and are ideal for production facilities and warehouses with tall ceilings since column support is not needed. Even if the facility has standard ceiling heights, the compact, low-profile design of ceiling mounted monorails provides full protection without headroom concerns.
- Fold Away Fall Arrest SystemThe concept of a Fold-Away Fall Arrest System is simple: Deploy it when you need it, and fold it back when you’re done, maintaining productivity without compromising safety. The Tether Track™ Fold Away Fall Arrest System is the perfect solution for work cells requiring access to overhead cranes, when valuable floor space is limited, or when infrequent fall protection is necessary.
- Free Standing Cantilevered Monorail Fall Arrest SystemFree Standing Monorail Fall Protection Systems are available in heights up to 26 feet to effectively protect workers maintaining, inspecting, or loading/unloading railcars, tankers or flatbed trucks. - Standard heights from 16’ to 26’ make system ideal for applications such as rail car or flatbed loading and unloading - Standard lengths up to 204’ Single and Dual Track Styles
- Gorbel Adjustable Gantry Cranes
The Fixed Height Gantry Crane provides an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. Heights are fixed and are available up to 20 ft. Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
The Adjustable Gantry Crane can be moved to almost any location and can be easily adjusted to provide different lifting heights (2 to 3 ft. increments, up to 20 ft.). Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
- Gorbel Articulating Jib Crane
These cranes can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. They can move around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. These cranes offer effortless rotation and a consistent responsiveness when positioning loads in a work cell, through open doorways or into machines.
Installation: wall mounted, easy to install
Capacity up to 2000 pounds
Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 16 feet 200 degree rotation on the primary boom and 360 degrees in the secondary boom Provides a clear work area with no floor obstructions and requires minimal overhead clearance for installation
Perfect for: Moving loads around corners, Reaching loads into machines or through doorways or Swinging loads under obstructions
- Gorbel Freestanding Easy Arm
The Easy Arm Intelligent Lifting Arm is an ideal solution if youre looking for a turn-key, plug and play lifting solution. You get all the strength, precision, and speed of our patented G-Force lifting technology and processor controlled electric servo drive system in the body of an ergonomic articulating jib crane.
This versatile design is ideal for lifting applications that involve:
Reaching under obstructions / low headroom applications the wire rope goes over a pulley on the beam so you dont lose the headroom taken by the G-Force actuator.
Reach around obstructions
Reach into work cells or doorways
Rapid change in direction you dont have to move the weight of the actuator
- Gorbel Freestanding Jib Crane
Gorbels most versatile cranes. They are perfect underneath large bridge cranes, in open areas where they can serve several work stations, in outdoor applications such as loading docks, or in machining and assembly operations where they can be overlapped with other jib cranes to provide staged coverage.
- Gorbel Freestanding Work Station Crane
Gorbels freestanding bridge cranes can handle even the toughest overhead lifting tasks. These cranes can be installed on any normal 6? reinforced concrete floor, do not put stress on your buildings overhead structure and feature a pre-engineered modular design that can easily expand as your work centers expand. Available in steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs. with overall bridge lengths up to 34 ft.
- Gorbel G-Force Zero Gravity Hoist
Gorbels G-Force device is part of an exciting new family of material handling equipment known as Intelligent Assist Devices (IADs). They use exclusive patented technology and an industrial processor controlled servo drive systems to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed. Their fusion of advanced technology and basic human guidance maximizes productivity while minimizing the risk of injury to the operator. When precision, strength and speed are necessities, turn to Gorbels patented G-Force Intelligent Lifting Device.
More precise than hoists and more responsive than air balancers, G-Force technology improves safety, productivity and quality, resulting in a direct increase to your bottom line. Available in capacities from 150 lbs. to 660 lbs.