Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Serco
Items 1-10 of 43
- 4SIGHT Logistics Solution
Yard & Dock Management SoftwareGain even greater control and visibility over every aspect of your Serco loading dock equipment with 4SIGHT Logistics Solution. With 4SIGHT advanced yard and dock management software, you’ll have the ability to solve challenges from the guard gate into your warehouse, providing you with loading dock control while increasing overall productivity. See when and where trailers are in real-time and collect critical equipment analytics to keep your facility running at its best and most efficient at all times. Smart Design Advantages: Sensor technology captures details on what’s happening at every door in real-time Automated dock appointment scheduling and real-time data helps increase dock production and improves turn-time management Automatically tracks equipment usage and triggers preset maintenance based on cycle counts for reduced maintenance costs Integrated employee-ID authorization, cameras and virtual door and trailer lockdowns enhance loading dock security and controlOut of stock
- APS 2000 Vehicle RestraintThe APS 2000 Vehicle Restraint is a superior rotating hook, impact-style vehicle restraint that was developed specifically to reduce the occurrence of accidents at the dock. The APS 2000 combines an advanced LED communication system with a low profile restraint carriage. It also has an impact extension bar that accommodates a wide range of lower rear impact guards. The durable, low maintenance APS 2000 is a significant improvement over other rotating hook restraints. Patented IP67S rated motor with electro-mechanical brake — no adjustment needed Zinc-plated/yellow dichromate finish for superior corrosion resistance Automatic re-engagement LED internal/external light and sign communication Low-profile, 9” carriage has a service range of 9”-25” off grade
- Dock LightsDock lights provide extra safety at the loading dock. Dock lights are available with a metal or polycarbonate head and can be fitted with the E-Saver 30 bulb. Available in 24”, 42”, 62” or 90” total arm reach Powder-coated in safety yellow for high visibility Can be combined with E-Saver 30 or E-Saver 38 lamp$105.00
- Dock Lights + LED LampDock lights provide extra safety at the loading dock. Dock lights are available with a metal or polycarbonate head and is bundled with the E-Saver 30 LED Lamp.
- E-SAVER 30 LED LampENERGY STAR® certified Reduces energy consumption and operating costs LED technology keeps lamp head cool to the touch Meets requirements for food and pharmaceutical facilities APS Resource warrants this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (5) years$24.00
- E-Saver 38 LED LampThe APS Resource E-Saver 38™ LED Lamp will save significant amounts of energy with a rapid return on investment. Designed with LED optics, the E-Saver 38™ LED Lamp gives maximum illumination throughout the truck trailer. ENERGY STAR® certified Reduces energy consumption and operating costs LED technology keeps lamp head cool to the touch Meets requirements for food and pharmaceutical facilities Beam angle is designed to accomodate around length and width of truck This product carries a (5) year limited warranty with APS Resource$32.00
- G-Flex LED Dock LightThe G-Flex LED Dock Light is the durable and long lasting answer to your dock light needs. It uses a minimum amount of energy for the maximum light output into your trailer. Rugged, compact design for the most demanding applications Heavy-duty, flexible, 27” stainless steel arm Steel elbow with swivel base to simplify positioning Meets requirements for food and pharmaceutical facilities 3-year warranty$315.00
- HD Series Heavy Capacity Hydraulic Dock LevelerHave a heavy load? The Serco HD Series Heavy Capacity hydraulic dock leveler is specifically designed to support the movement of large volume or heavy materials in even the most demanding environments, making it ideal for the paper, steel and auto industries. Like the HFC Series, it includes a push-button control panel featuring a mushroom-style stop button, the patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control and SafeTFrame® design for superior structural support. Four model options are available for just the right mix of strength and efficiency, whatever your application requires.
- HFC Series Hydraulic Dock LevelerThis full-featured pit-style leveler is the most automated dock leveler on the market. The Serco HFC Series hydraulic dock leveler includes standard features like the exclusive SafeTFrame® design and patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control, along with auto return-to-dock functionality and quick cycle lip extend. An interlock capable push-button control panel and mushroom-style stop button improves safety, keeping you and your crew in full control.
- HIGH IMPACT LED Dock LightRugged, compact design for the most demanding applications Meets requirements for food and pharmaceutical facilities Convenient recessed ON/OFF switch This product carries a (3) year limited warranty with APS Resource$300.00