Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Maybury
DesignCustom designed projects where the details fit your exact specifications. Maybury Material Handling’s Systems Engineering Department reviews all but the simplest projects to assess the additional value that Maybury can furnish. We frequently provide customization of standard products to create a better solution for a specific customer application. Maybury’s Systems Designer is Factory-Trained and utilizes AutoCAD, the latest in engineering software, to design, layout and alter drawings. This enables you to play a major role in the systems design process.
FabricateOur highly skilled Fab Team then begins construction of your product From simple OSHA compliant guardrail to sophisticated mezzanine structures, Maybury’s Fabrication can custom build many products to fit your needs. With our team of certified welders you can rest assured knowing that your items are of high quality. Choose your colors. Our large state-of-the-art paint booth is of the same quality as an automotive body shop. We can custom match paint colors to your liking.
InstallExceptional customer service which includes an average 95% customer rating Maybury Material Handling’s Installers work to thoroughly understand your facility, processes and product profiles. Maybury has a fleet of service vans that cover all of New England. Our knowledgeable Installers are factory-trained and have over 60 years of combined installation experience on all of the products that we sell. Work safety is a priority at Maybury. All of our Installers attend safety training seminars, which not only ensures their own safety, but also the safety of our customers’ employees.
A Maybury custom-built mezzanine can provide you with up to double your present floor space, in a much shorter time and at a much lower cost than new construction. Increase stock capacity of your warehouse and reduce order picking time; increase plant efficiency and free up floor space by storing raw materials; and improve visibility of operations with elevated offices.
Our widespan design system enables us to use fewer columns that might obstruct your workflow and gives us the flexibility to accommodate your existing machinery and building columns. Our nut-and-bolt construction ensures maximum strength while allowing for easy expansion, modification or relocation as your needs change.
- Pallet Rack RepairPallet Rack Repair is needed in most warehouses and distribution centers due to pallet rack damage from the impact of forklifts and reach-trucks. This pallet rack damage usually occurs at lower levels, leaving most of the upright structurally sound. Maybury offers pallet rack repair options to fix pallet racking and protect it from rack failures or rack collapses. The pressure to maintain continuous product flow often overrides replacement of damaged pallet racks. Our pallet rack repair option can cut out the damaged areas of the rack and add a cost-efficient sleeve and new post for a more impact resilient solution. In most instances, there is no need to unload the pallet rack.
- Pre-Engineered Mezzanine
Increase Storage Space With A MezzanineA mezzanine is a standalone structure constructed within an existing building that is designed to make the most of clear space under and above the mezzanine platform to create supplementary manufacturing, storage, or office space. An industrial mezzanine is a cost efficient solution to adding floor space to your facilities compared to new construction. This is achieved by adding a second or third floor level inside your warehouse, distribution center, or office. Our mezzanine systems are offered in either standard design or custom engineered to fulfill your requirements. With a pre-engineered mezzanine you are getting a mezzanine design that is custom tailored to your facility. The mezzanine design will be engineered by experienced industry professionals. Mezzanines are not a permanent fixture so they can be disassembled, relocated, and expanded to change and grow with your business. There are many useful available options with our industrial mezzanine systems including railings, stairs, landings, swing gates, sliding gates, decking, etc. Transform your unused overhead areas into profitable space today with a mezzanine system engineered for maximum strength, stability and function. Pre-engineered mezzanine includes: 1 set of IBC stairs Bar-grating floor deck Primer Gray paint coating OSHA code guaranteed on 4 sides.
- Solar CarportSolar carports take full advantage of large parking areas for the purpose of producing electricity while providing shaded or covered parking for tenants, employees and customers. Advantages of Solar carports:
- - Solar carports offer simplified and economical alternatives to complex and expensive roof mount systems.
- - Solar carports Utilize existing parking areas to generate power without sacrificing valuable real estate.
- - By utilizing Parking areas in addition to existing building roofs solar carports can vastly increase the overall energy production of your solar project.
- - Permanent solar trellis and solar carports systems require little to no maintenance and allow easy access to panels for service and repair.
- - Solar carports provide shaded or covered parking for autos.