Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Southworth
Items 1-10 of 14
- Pallet Level Loader - Hydraulic PoweredThis powered hydraulic PalletPal Load leveler has an adjustable flow control valve utilizing an internally mounted electric motor and hydraulic pump. Simple foot controls provide easy hands-free adjustment for positioning work height for safe and efficient loading/unloading.
- Base Dimensions: 36"W x 36"L
- Lowered height: 8-3/4"
- Raised height: 32-3/4"
- Load capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- 43-5/8" turntable with low-friction bearing support
- Uses standard 110v electricity
- Foot controls position load at any height within the unit's working range
- Wide base for stability
- Fork pockets for easy relocation by fork truck
- Parts and labor covered by 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Southworth Backsaver Lift TableSouthworth Backsaver™ Lifts are extremely rugged and reliable machines. Thousands of Backsaver Lifts are in use throughout the United States for machine feeding, work positioning, assembly, order picking, pallet loading, and a wide range of other applications. They are available in many basic sizes and capacities to lift and position loads up to 6,000 lbs at heights to 48". The wide range of power options, controls, tabletops, and base configurations that can be specified for each of the many basic sizes gives the user an almost unlimited choice of variations.$3,105.00
- Southworth Backsaver Lite Lift TableSouthworth Backsaver Lite Lifts are available in three basic configurations: Stationary, Portable with DC power and Compact with extended vertical travel in a small footprint. Capacities are from 500 to 1,500 lbs. with travel up to 35" depending on model. These rugged, dependable, low capacity lifts are packed with features. -Low pressure hydraulics -Fast raising and lowering -Fully adjustable down speed -Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection -Lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings -Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range -Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength -Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage -Built-in maintenance chocks -Bolt-on power unit is neat, clean and allows for easy access to all components$2,489.80
- Southworth Dock Saver LiftYou can save the high cost of dock construction, work from any truck bed level to grade level and handle unstable loads quickly and safely with Dock Saver™ Lifts. These lifts can be installed indoors or outdoors and will handle all loads up to 20,000 lbs. For applications where the height of the truck bed must be adjusted, Southworth also offers a line of extra heavy-duty truck levelers in capacities from 5,000 to 20,000 lbs. to meet even the most massive load requirements.$9,261.00
- Southworth Floor-Height LiftNow you can have a lift table that lowers to floor level and is designed for safety. You can roll on a floor truck or hand pallet jack easily. Elastomeric front edge protects against toe injury.$7,087.00
- Southworth Heavy-Duty Lift TableThese heavy-duty lifts are ideally suited for cargo handling and for lifting heavy industrial loads. Loadsaver™ lifts have built-in hydraulic overload relief to protect personnel and structure. Heavy-plate platforms with structural reinforcement for minimum deflection. Wide base for rigidity and stability.
- Southworth Lift TurntableThe built-in turntable is essentially flush to the table platform in a clean, uncluttered design. The turntable bearings and support are under the platform and do not substantially increase the lowered height over that of comparable lifts without turntables. The turntable sits only 3/16" higher than the surrounding platform and is rotationally locked when the lift is in the full down position. Flush Mount turntable lifts are available in standard Southworth Backsaver Lift capacities to 4000 lbs. Turntables are available in 2 sizes; 20" and 43" diameter and are fitted into a limited number of platform sizes. The 43" diameter model can even be pit mounted.$702.00
- Southworth LiftMat Low-Profile LiftIn leased buildings or on upper floors where pits can't be built, you can still have the advantage of a roll-on lift table. The LIFTMAT by Southworth has a collapsed height from 3" - 4" depending on the model. Travel range is from 31" - 32" with a raised height of 35". Platform sizes range from 24" x 66" to 48" x 96".
- Southworth PalletPal AutomaticSimple, automatic pallet handler helps eliminate many of the primary causes of back injury. Handles pallet loads up to 4,500 lbs. The PalletPal 360™ Air is a pneumatic palletizer that makes loading and unloading pallets faster, safer and easier. A heavy duty airbag automatically lowers or raises the platform as boxes are added to or removed from pallets. A turntable allows nearside loading and unloading. The unique design offers workers complete 360 degree access to loads. Because all of the units components are contained within the diameter of the turntable ring, there are no obstructions or projections to create "reach-over" zones found on many competitive units.$4,095.00
- Southworth PalletPal Disc TurntableLow-profile design, less than 1" high, allows PalletPal™ Disc Turntables to accept a hand pallet jack. By rotating the load, the operator always works from the nearside without walking around the pallet. The risk of injury from reaching or streching is virtually eliminated. The turntable is totally portable and can be easily moved throughout the plant.$1,586.00