Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Crown
Items 31-40 of 40
- Crown TSP 7000 Very Narrow-Aisle Turret StockpickerThe TSP 7000 Series VNA turret truck allows operators to move more product in and out of the warehouse. The MonoLift mast provides excellent visibility and stability all the way to 675 inches. With the TSP Series, you can travel, lift and handle loads faster – and run longer – for maximum throughput. Faster travel and quicker pivot and traverse speeds ensure efficiency in every cycle. Load Capacity: 3300 lb Power (Electric): 72 / 80 V Max. Lift Height: 675 in Max. Platform Lift Height: 622 in
- Crown W Series Heavy-Duty Walkie Stacker
With capacities of 2000, 3000 or 4000 lb., the WB Series offers the versatility of a counterbalanced rider forklift and the economy of a walkie stacker. It can easily handle the chores that otherwise would require the use of more expensive equipment. It can handle multiple load sizes and load / unload trailers in a typical dock application.
- Crown Wave Work Assist Vehicle
The WAV Series is designed to elevate one operator and a load up to 17 feet and navigate tight aisles and doorways. Accomplish tasks with one person that traditionally required the work of two people with the WAV. The WAVE Work Assist Vehicle delivers significant savings through enhanced productivity, application versatility and increased safety. The Work Assist Vehicle is a revolutionary, mobile productivity tool that allows one person to safely and efficiently accomplish the work of two reaching heights up to 17. With the WAVE, operators can travel up to 4 mph twice as fast as the average walking speed and elevate simultaneously for smoother, more efficient workflows.
The WAVE is easily charged via a standard 110V power outlet. Battery maintenance is easy and can be eliminated with maintenance-free batteries.
- Crown WP 3000 Series Walkie Pallet Trucks
Recognized for their exceptional versatility and durability, hundreds of thousands of Crown hand pallet trucks are in use around the globe today. Our hand pallet trucks are Crown designed, engineered and manufactured, offering years of productive use with a lower cost of ownership.
Crown walkie pallet trucks fit almost any application. For lower capacity ranges, WP 3000 Series walkie pallet trucks are designed for the fast-paced demands of shipping/receiving docks, trailers or any area where the ultimate in maneuverability is required. At the other end of the family, the ultra-rugged PW Series pallet trucks improve productivity where load weights and the environment are extreme.
- Crown WS 2300 Series Walkie Stacker
The fork-over design of the Crown WE 2300 stacker offers an ideal way to efficiently handle wire baskets, plastic pallets and products on skids. Because the outriggers are positioned underneath the forks, the outrigger space required for straddle stackers is eliminated, increasing cube utilization.
Achieve better results and connectivity in your fleet with InfoLink Technology.
The InfoLink Operator & Fleet Management System provides maximum benefits with minimum equipment by combining precise truck-based sensors, securing wireless data transmission, and a cloud-based management portal. Simple to implement, easy to scale and delivering outstanding ROI results.
- Pallet Jack with Powered Scissor LiftThe PTH pallet jack with powered scissors lift features an electrically powered hydraulic system that can lift up to 2200 lbs. Compatible with skids, totes and open bottom pallets, it is ideal for applications requiring frequently varied working heights.