Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Hytrol
Items 11-19 of 19
- Gravity Roller Spur Conveyor 2.5" DiameterGravity Roller Spurs are used to transfer products from one conveying line to another. They can be used in merging or diverging applications. Ideally used where numerous lines must transfer onto a main conveyor line.$508.00
- Gravity Skatewheel Conveyor 3" Axle
- Overall Widths: 12", 15", 18", & 24"
- Axles on 3" centers
- Bed - 2-1/2" deep x 1" flange x 12 ga. formed steel powder painted
- 1-15/16" O.D. steel wheels
- Connection bolts on one end, hooks on opposite end
- Frame material determines capacity
- Gravity Skatewheel Curve ConveyorGravity Skatewheel Curves add to the versatility of straight conveyors and provide excellent package orientation because of the differential action of the wheels. Curves will convey product with minimum amount of pitch based on weight and size.$98.00
- Gravity Skatewheel SpursGravity Skatewheel Spurs can be used in merging or diverging applications. They are ideally used where numerous lines must transfer onto a main conveyor line from work stations or other similar operations.
2 Week Shipping Time$284.00
- Heavy Duty Flexible Skatewheel ConveyorHeavy Duty Flexible Skatewheel Conveyor is designed to save time and money by conveying materials around obstacles. Configure with curves and bends, expanding and contracting the movable conveyor as needed to achieve end goal. Perfect for merging two or more conveyor runs into an accumulator or packaging line. Can be used as stand alone conveyor or use with other conveyor. • Available in 18" and 24” widths and 12’ and 24’ Max. lengths for truck loading/unloading applications. • Structural Steel Support: Channel steel spans the entire conveyor width for unequaled strength. • 1 1/4” Side Plates: Aluminum alloy with ribbed construction for added durability. Assembled with shoulder bolts. • 200 lbs. capacity per linear ft. • PackageStop$1,005.00
- Power Belt Conveyor SystemPower belt conveyors are often used to transport product that cannot be conveyed over rollers for varying reasons. Belt conveyors offer the advantage of being able to utilize specialty belts for specific tasks. A variety of belts may be used, depending on the product being conveyed and environmental conditions. Power belt conveyors are available in slider bed and roller bed configurations.
- Powered Accumulation ConveyorsAccumulation conveyors hold product on the conveyor until given a signal to release the product. Typical applications include feeding product to a machine such as a case sealer at a specified rate, or holding items to be shipped until a truck is ready to be loaded. Accumulation conveyors are similar to power roller conveyors in function, with some exceptions. The drive pressure on the product can be adjusted to a minimum, or eliminated altogether. This is useful when a long line of cartons have to be accumulated without pressure so they can be utilized in a process such as loading, sorting, taping, strapping, palletizing, or picking. In minimum pressure accumulation, conveyed products lightly touch each other. The driving of the tread rollers on minimum pressure conveyor is accomplished with the top surface of a standard section flat belt. In zero-pressure accumulation, conveyed products rarely touch each other and place no force on product when it stops.
- Skatewheel & 1 3/8 Roller Floor SupportsFloor supports hold and stabilize the conveyor bed while adding additional capacity. Each bed joint and end of conveyor requires a floor support that must be anchored to the floor. Anchoring holes have been pre-drilled into the legs of the support. MUST BE PURCHASED WITH CONVEYOR Lead Time: 3 days + transit time$35.65
- Sortation ConveyorsSortation conveyors provide a means of diverting a product from one conveyor line to another. By using controls and multiple sortation conveyors, product can be sorted by diverting the product only to the appropriate conveyor.
- Slat Sortation Conveyors move the product on high strength aluminum slats, and incorporates a system of shoes to move diagonally across the conveyor to divert the product conveyed to the appropriate conveyor. Slat sortation is suitable for moving smaller items that can not be sorted with tube or belt sortation methods. Usually deployed in higher-sort applications.
- Horizontal Belt Sortation is a lower cost solution when applications call for medium speeds and through-puts, and sortation to multiple lanes. Horizontal belt sorters are good for sorting corrugated cartons, trays, or totes and provide a reliable method of tracking packages to divert stations.