Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Gorbel
Items 21-26 of 26
- Ranger Mobile AnchorThe Ranger Mobile Anchor represents complete flexibility in fall arrest anchors. Not rated for highway towing. The design allows for quick attachment to forklift truck, or related towing devices and unit may be maneuvered so that the anchorage point is directly above the user as work is performed. Used in conjunction with a full body harness and retractable lanyard, the Ranger Mobile Anchor provides a complete fall arrest system "on the go."
- Recovery TrolleyRecover Trolley™ helps make the moments after a fall safer on the track. The trolley is designed to use the force of the fall, in combination with the worker’s weight, to allow the rigid trolley body to contact the surface of the track directly. This “trolley-to-track” contact inhibits lateral motion along the track. Once lateral motion is prohibited, the worker can recover to the surface where they fell.
- Road Ranger Mobile AnchorThe versatile Road Ranger Mobile Anchor provides the necessary anchorage point right where you need it, indoors or out and is rated for highway towing up to 65 MPH. Perfect for use when maintaining aircraft, railroad cars, industrial equipment, or heavy machinery. The Road Ranger's sleek, balanced design allows for easy highway towing and transport around the job site. Used in conjunction with a full body harness and self-retracting lifeline, the Road Ranger Mobile Anchor provides a complete fall arrest system "on the go."
- Single Pole Fall Arrest SystemWhen numerous obstacles exist in the work space and standard multiple-column systems are not practical, single pole fall protection systems provide a convenient alternative. Used regularly in tank car servicing or heavy-duty truck securing and tarping areas, single pole systems require only a single foundation. Standard span lengths from 10' to 53' mean the system can be designed to meet the requirements of most loading/unloading and maintenance facilities.
- Tether Track Swing Arm Fall Arrest SystemThe Tether Track™ Swing Arm Fall Arrest System from Gorbel provides circular or semi-circular fall protection with a compact footprint. Versatile and infinitely variable, simply position the swing arm over the work space and swing it out of the way when not in use.
- Wall Mounted Pivot ProThe Wall Mounted Pivot Pro can help you position loads in places you cannot reach with traditional jibs. It provides easy rotation and consistent responsiveness when positioning loads throughout the crane’s coverage area. The Wall Mounted model is capable of 200° rotation on the primary arm and 300° rotation with the secondary arm.
- Capacity up to 150 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 12'
- 200 degree rotation on primary boom and 300 on secondary arm