Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Serco
Items 11-20 of 43
- HL Series Hydraulic Dock LevelerThe Serco HL Series hydraulic dock leveler makes hydraulic operation simple with a variety of features to create a safe and efficient working environment for your loading dock. Standard features include single push-button activation, patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control, an exclusive SafeTFrame® design for structural support, safety velocity fuses, CLEAN FRAME® design for easy cleanup, integral maintenance strut and more.
- IDS-HC Series Ironside High Wear Resistant Fabric Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe Serco Ironside™ model IDS-HC Dock Seal is designed to provide superior environmental control while combating issues such as: taller door openings servicing varying height trailers, more abrasive movements from air ride suspensions and intermodal trailers, and sharp edges on trailers where they interface with the dock seal. Ironside™ is made with Serco-exclusive UHWR™ (Ultra High Wear Resistant) fabric, which features superior wear resistance. UHWR™ has been tested and certified to 40,000+ abrasion cycles – up to 10 times the abrasion resistance of the competitive fabrics tested.
- IDS-HP Series Ironside High Wear Resistant Fabric Dock SealThe Serco Ironside™ model IDS-HP Dock Seal combats challenges at the loading dock such as more abrasive movements from air ride suspensions and intermodal trailers, sharp edges on trailers where they interface with the dock seal, and yard spotters creating a prying motion on the seal head pad – all while also providing superior environmental control. Ironside™ is made with Serco-exclusive UHWR™ (Ultra High Wear Resistant) fabric, which has been tested and certified to 40,000+ abrasion cycles – up to 10 times the abrasion resistance of the competitive fabrics tested – for superior wear resistance.
- iFAN® HVLS Fan ControlGet the most out of your HVLS fans with the next generation of fan control — iFAN®. This centralized system allows you maximize the benefit of your large fans by enabling centralized HVLS fan control. With the graphic interface of iFAN®, you can pinpoint exactly where fans are located within your facility, aiding in troubleshooting efforts, clarifying facility layout and improving group fan control. You can also easily make real-time adjustments and measure key performance statistics. With the iFAN® system, you’ll have the ability to network up to 30 fans per standard configuration, while controlling each of them individually. It’s the simplest way to cut down on energy costs, while efficiently maintaining the temperature level of your warehouse.
- Industrial HVLS Fan
LIMIT WARM AIR LOSS AND SAVE ENERGY COSTS
Serco Industrial HVLS fans are meant to move a lot of air, but they do much more than that. With an airfoil style five-blade design, these high-volume low-speed fans work hard to circulate efficiency and positively impact many factors within your facility. They balance the internal environment with a gentle mass of air or floor jet, which creates a more even temperature to protect product integrity and prevent potential product spoilage.
Additionally, your employees will enjoy a more comfortable working environment, your products will maintain a steady temperature and moisture will be reduced in the air, keeping your floors drier and safer.
- LH Series Loadhog® Dock BridgeA modular dock bridge is designed to span the gap between the trailer and the warehouse floor at a lower cost of ownership than conventional solutions such as pit-style mechanical loading dock levelers. By choosing a sturdy and reliable dock bridge, you’ll maximize security, cleanliness and floor space, while also saving costs on operation and maintenance. With the LH Series LoadHog® modular dock bridge, you’ll get all these benefits and more. It mounts to your warehouse floor using only four heavy-duty anchor bolts, requires no concrete work and provides a lower lifetime cost of ownership than edge-of-dock levelers, portable dock plates and many types of mechanical pit-style dock levelers. The bumper block assembly attaches to the face of the dock with four anchors per bumper.
- Rapid Install for Vertical Lift Commercial Sectional DoorsThe Rapid Install for Vertical Lift doors is designed specifically for commercial warehouse and dock doors using quality standard Serco 2” steel sections and a simplified track and hardware configuration. Tested to more than 10,000 cycles to ensure long-term performance, it uses a durable, heavy .063 gauge 1-piece track, and the hardware includes self-lubricating nylon rollers and wide body hinges. Available on 20-gauge Serco SP2002, SP2012, SE2022, 24-gauge Serco SP2402, SP2412, SE2422 and nominal 24-gauge Serco SP2502 and SP2512 doors. Integrated End Bearing Plate requires less assembly on the jobsite One-man installation cuts labor costs per job Fewer required wall anchors decreases drilling and installation time Engineered to need fewer trips up and down the wall for faster, safer installation Optional upgrades include a keyed hollow shaft used with a commercial operator or hoist, 10-ball steel rollers, high cycle springs, 16ga end and center stiles, and wind load options
- S-1000 Series ULTRA-SEAL Foam Dock Seal with Head PadGet superior sealing effectiveness even if your trailer is docked off-center with the Serco S-1000 Series ULTRA-SEAL foam dock seal with head pad. This unique seal accommodates a wide variety of trailer widths up to 8 ft. 6 in. The head pad seals along the top edge of the trailer, while side pads seal the hinge gap on trailers without blocking the doorway for better access to the back of the trailer.
- S-2000 Series ULTRA-SEAL Foam Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe S-2000 Series ULTRA-SEAL foam dock seal with head curtain features a tight sidewall seal, with the additional benefit of a hood-style head curtain for application with taller doorways. The modular hood design includes extra durable XL-100 Super Fabric curtain, support pads on seamless aluminum tubing for front support, end caps and galvanized steel framing for even greater strength and protection.
- S-2500G Series Foam Dock Seal With Movable Head Pad SystemLooking for the strongest Serco dock seal? Get it with the S-2500G Series GUARDIAN® foam dock seal with two-piece movable head pad system. This dock seal actually moves vertically with the trailer, in turn reducing wear on the side pads and head pad and increasing the life of your dock seal.