Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Serco
Items 21-30 of 42
- S-3000HL Series L-Shaped Side Pad Foam Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe Serco S-3000HL Series L-shaped side pad foam dock seal with head curtain features a modular hood-style head curtain that’s able to accommodate a variety of trailer widths and provides total access to the vehicle when docked at doors with openings over 9 feet high. It won’t over-compress due to extra projection required on similar competitive models. It also includes the rugged, roll-formed galvanized steel framing that’s a Serco dock seal standard.
- S-3000L Series L-Shaped Side Pad Foam Dock Seal with Head PadThe extremely versatile Serco S-3000L Series L-shaped side pad foam dock seal with head pad provides full-width access to a trailer when docked at doors up to 9 feet high. Its premium features include a compression foam head pad with L-shaped side pads, which are equipped with triangular-shaped foam wedges to offer added support, along with roll-formed galvanized steel framing.
- S-600 Series Foam Dock Seal with Head PadIdeal for smaller doors (9’ wide x 9’ high or less), the Serco S-600 Series foam dock seal with head pad model automatically seals as a trailer is backed up against the foam pads, providing a positive seal between internal and exterior environments. Its heavy-duty construction includes roll-formed SercoSteel® galvanized steel, for quality durability that lasts with minimal maintenance.
- S-700 Series Foam Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe Serco S-700 Series foam dock seal with head curtain is able to accommodate a variety of vehicle heights, and is ideal for industrial doors 9 feet high or taller. A hood-style head curtain seals the rear of the vehicle, while end caps secure the drop curtain to the side pads. Durable fiberglass stays provide stiffness in the top of the curtain for better moisture drainage, while rugged, roll-formed galvanized steel framing increases durability. Seamless aluminum tubing provides the head curtain with additional support.
- S-800 Series Foam Dock Seal with Adjustable Head PadThe Serco S-800 Series foam dock seal with adjustable head pad provides a sturdy seal for a full range of trailer heights, with a manually adjustable head pad that allows you to position it on a 48-inch vertical track. A standard 18-inch high foam head pad is mounted on a heavy-gauge steel pad.
- Serco 2-Inch Steel Sectional Doors2” doors available in three strengths of steel will work hard in any commercial location. The bottom weather seal combined with tongue and groove construction helps keep the elements outside where they belong. Plus, the doors can be modified at the factory or in the field for even greater energy efficiency.
- Serco Aluminum Sectional DoorsAluminum commercial overhead doors are constructed of 2” thick extruded aluminum rails and styles for low-maintenance and longevity. Available with a variety of glass and panel options intended to bring in light and add the perfect finishing touch to any building design. Panel options include full-view glass, solid aluminum and perforated or louvered aluminum panels.
- Serco Heavy-Duty 2-Inch Insulated Sectional DoorsTwo tough steel skins with CFC-free polystyrene sandwiched between make the Serco SE2432 a strong, efficient and durable 2” commercial overhead door. Add tongue and groove construction, weather-stripping and a thermal break for an effective four-step insulation system. 24-gauge outer skin features shallow ribs and a stucco embossment 27-gauge steel interior panel has a stucco pattern to help hide daily wear Heavy-duty hardware improves longevity CFC-free polystyrene is environmentally friendly Available in four colors with two window options Wind load construction available 10-year paint finish warranty R-value*: 9.05 *Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Serco Master Control PanelStreamline your loading dock equipment with the simple push of a button by adding the Serco Master Control Panel. As workloads increase, busy loading docks only get more complicated, making automating your dock equipment necessary in order to meet the demands. Typically, with each new piece of equipment, you’ll face even more control panels and electrical conduit, cluttering your walls, creating frustration for your employees and increasing installation costs. The Serco Master Control Panel lets you combine operating controls for all your devices into one easy-to-use dock compact panel, putting control conveniently in one place and improving productivity on your dock, while saving you time and money.
- Serco Medium-Duty 1-3/8-Inch Insulated Sectional DoorOn the exterior, this door features a flush profile with woodgrain embossment for a commercial garage door reminiscent of residential doors. Inside, the Serco SE2731 is built to stand up to the requirements of commercial use with an energy-saving, four-step insulation system to help you keep your budget in line. 27-gauge steel outer skin with woodgrain pattern available in four colors 27-gauge flush interior panel with stucco embossment gives a clean interior surface CFC-free polystyrene is environmentally friendly Tongue and groove construction, weather-stripping and a thermal break protect against the elements Available with three window options Wind load construction available 10-year paint finish warranty R-value*: 6.48 *Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.