Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Serco
Items 31-40 of 43
- Serco Polyurethane Insulated Sectional DoorsFoamed-in-place polyurethane insulation bonds front and back panels together to create a door both strong and energy efficient. For added durability, the interior skin of each section has two continuous 20-gauge horizontal reinforcing strips, making this the perfect sectional door to save you energy and money over the long term. Tongue and groove construction has three positive points of contact as a barrier against air infiltration and moisture Thermally broken section joint prevents temperature transfer from outside Environmentally friendly CFC-free polyurethane insulation EPDM rubber weather seal further improves energy efficiency Choose from three window options or optional full-view, perforated or louvered aluminum panels (availability varies by model) Wind load construction available 10-year paint finish warranty
- Serco SLSC Series Surface-Mounted Wheel RestraintFor security even under the most extreme weather conditions, the Serco SLSC Series surface-mounted restraint is the most rugged wheel restraint solution. Its above-ground mount means operations won’t halt no matter what Mother Nature brings, while a hydraulic-operated wheel chocking system allows for simple push-button control that doesn’t impede lift gate operation or interfere with landing gear. And with self-lubricated guide bearings and no mechanical drive components to wear out, maintenance has never been simpler.
- Serco SMWC Series Manual Safety-Chock Wheel RestraintThe Serco SMWC Series manual wheel restraint is a cost-effective and easy-to-operate solution for restraining unconventional trailers. The safety-chock is mounted above ground, is easy to install and requires minimal maintenance, creating a lower lifetime cost of ownership than other wheel chock systems. This restraint requires only 35 lbs. of operating force to engage or disengage and no bending or lifting for safe and accurate operation. Standard design features include an interlock-capable control panel, standard LED communication lights, exterior audible alarm and advanced safe engagement sensors to provide effective and efficient communication between the dock worker and the restraint operator.
- Serco UTC Series In-Ground Wheel RestraintThe Serco UTC Series Universal Truck Chock in-ground restraint is a permanently installed solution for your wheel restraint needs, featuring an automatic wheel chocking system that restrains trailers with a hydraulically operated moving wheel chock. This functionality means you’ll have continuous restraining force for even greater security, reducing the probability of landing gear collapse, vehicle creep or vehicle walk. And since the chock is mounted in-ground, you’ll experience no interference for snowplows or drive cleanup.
- SWAT - Secondary Warning Alert TechnologyThe S.W.A.T. is a first-of-its-kind product for the material handling industry. It adds an extra layer of protection to your operation by visually alerting dock workers that caution should be used at the loading dock. - NEW, easy 2-wire control system connects directly to alarm or warning circuit - Flashes docklights when restraint enters warning mode - Recommended docklights include: G-Flex LED™, High Impact LED™, E-Savers, and FT Ultra LED™ - Flash rate 60 fpm - LED status light to indicate receptacle output status
- TKO CW Series CruiserWeight Impactable DoorThe TKO CW Series Cruiserweight® is the industry’s most rugged dock door, providing total knockout protection. Its durable features make it a great choice for facilities accustomed to moderate to severe panel damage, moderate to severe track damage and higher wind load requirements. It features a 1 ¾” insulated foam core panel with a damage resistant polymer interior facing that comes with a 2-year performance warranty.
- TKO TW Series ThermalWeight Impactable Insulated DoorSpecifically designed for perishable and cold storage facilities, the TKO TW Series ThermalWeight door is ideal for loading docks that experience moderate panel damage and moderate to severe track damage. It provides a high R-value in temperature-controlled environments, and includes a tight perimeter weather seal with a double loop seal to prevent energy loss. Its 4” thick, moisture-resistant, insulated foam core comes with a 1-year performance warranty.
- TKO VC Series VertiCool® Cold Storage DoorAs the industry’s first sectional door specially designed for use with vertical-storing dock levelers, the TKO VC Series VertiCool® Cold Storage Door answered the demand for an industrial door of this type. More cost-effective than a standard sectional door and more cost-efficient than a Vertical Rise Freezer Door, the VertiCool provides superior energy benefits with a low cost of ownership. Because the vertical dock leveler protects the door from damage when stored, the VC is not an impactable door. Its design features a 4” thick insulation for R-23 value, 48” high panels and a full opening thermal break track making it a truly effective specialty dock door.
- TKO WW Series WelterWeight Impactable DoorDamaged doors are a common problem for busy loading docks and can be costly to replace or repair. The TKO WW Series Welterweight® door is the most versatile and cost-effective impactable dock door for facilities that experience moderate panel damage and moderate to severe track damage. It’s designed to prevent damage to the door panels and track when impacted and includes a 2” thick insulated foam core panel with a 1-year performance warranty.
- TL Series Truck LevelerThe TL Series truck leveler offers the perfect solution for situations where a dock is too high or low to service vehicles with a conventional dock leveler. Longer and lower vehicles present new challenges for today’s loading dock operators, but Serco truck levelers face the challenge by safely raising or lowering vehicles to match the height of your loading dock. In turn, you’ll have a safer loading environment, which is especially important during inclement weather conditions.