Catalog Advanced Search
- Manufacturer: Southworth
Items 11-14 of 14
- Southworth PalletPal Handling Lift TruckIf you use open bottom pallets or skids, now you can transport and palletize with a single unit. The original high lifting pallet truck for transporting and positioning unit loads to the most comfortable and convenient working height. Loads can be adjusted up and down at the touch of a button or the unit can be equipped with an optional "level eye" for auto leveling. The PalletPal Lift truck has great maneuverability in narrow aisles and minimum reach-over when using open bottom skids or pallets. Fork width available at 20.5" or 27". PalletPal Lift Trucks are ideal for machine feeding and offloading, load unitizing/palletizing, transportinig loads to and from assembly and staging areas or as adjustable height workstations. The Electric Model features a 12 Volt Pump, Battery, and comes with 115V battery charger.
- 1,600 pound first stage capacity
- Infinite height adjustment within the working range
- Internal battery charger and battery discharge indicator
- Ergonomic contoured handle and group controls for convenience
- Auto locking casters to prevent movement when unit is in the raised position
- Southworth PalletPal Mobile LevelerUsed by itself as a mobile pallet positioner or as the perfect companion to your PalletPal®, the mobile leveler can deliver and remove loads quickly and easily without the expense of a ride-on fork truck. Perform multiple functions with one versatile machine. Used by itself as a mobile pallet positioner or as the perfect companion to your PalletPal®, the mobile leveler can deliver and remove loads quickly and easily without the expense of a ride-on fork truck. The straddle design accepts any pallet or skid. One PalletPal® Mobile Leveler can feed multiple PalletPals®. Comes with 115V battery charger and is available with automatic load leveling eye. For use with skids and open or closed bottom pallets up to 40" wide. Adjustable fork width from 14" to 31".
- Southworth Spacesaver High-Rise LiftLSH Spacesaver™ lifts can be used as personnel work platforms, as cargo lifts between levels, as mezzanine lifts, for automated palletizing systems, and for positioning test apparatus or tools. These lifts are available with vertical travel up to 12 ft. Capacities range from 1,000 lbs to 12,000 lbs. High rise with minimum floor space Extremely stable Loads to 12,000 lbs Vertical Travel to 12'.
- Southworth Tandem LiftThe Southworth Tandem lifts provide level rise for long loads such as lumber, pipes, sheets, bar stock, and assemblies. These lifts are typically used as feeding tables for tube welders, formers, and panel saws as well as for bundling and banding bar stock, lumber, and other materials. Tandem design allows the combination of high capacity and low collapsed height. The LST Series lift table is built for years of trouble free service. All Southworth lifts are designed for longevity and easy access for any required maintenance. This table is an economical alternative for manual lifting and positioning. It also features low pressure hydraulics, fully adjustable down speed, heavy-dty torque tubes to minimze deflection, lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings, heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength$7,030.00