Search results for: 'machine'
Items 1-10 of 41
- Heavy Duty Welded Machine Guard Panel
Protect employees from machinery, robotic cells, & dangerous equipment with durable wire mesh guards. They are always on duty, unaffected by power outages, machine failure, or electrical issues. When used in robotics applications, they help contain flying objects that could otherwise strike a worker.
- Standard sized panels; 4' and 5' high by 1' to 10' wide.
- Panels install horizontally between posts.
- Welding curtain sized to fit panels are available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise gates available.
- Simple bolt up assembly, easy to remove for maintenance access.
Lead Time: 3 Weeks + transit time$42.67
- Woven Wire Machine Guard Panel
Woven Wire Machine Guard Panels are a simple, effective way to protect employees and equipment from the dangers of automated equipment and running conveyors; to create barriers in plants and warehouses to control traffic; to segment off security areas, and a variety of other applications. The Physical Barrier is always on duty, unaffected by power outages or electrical problems.
Lead Time: 2 days + transit time$45.61
- Machine Guard Post
Durable 2” x 2” x 14 gauge tubing is furnished with a 2” x 7” x 1/4” baseplate welded at its end. Posts are drilled at factory to accept mounting hardware. Door posts are drilled to accommodate hinged or sliding gates for your machine guarding system. To utilize taller posts, stack panels (3', 4' & 5' tall) and attach to posts to create the required size.
Lead Time: 3 Weeks + transit time$33.84
- Machine Guard Doors
Machine Guard Doors are constructed of 1-1/4" x 3" welded wire mesh, securely welded into a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle frame. Doors have 10" x 16 gauge steel plate welded across center. Optional door lock designed to fit into formed center plate. Two horizontal, (and for hinge doors, two diagonal) stiffeners made of 1/4" x 3/4" flat steel are welded to door frame behind the mesh. Can be hinged left or right side.
Lead Time: 3 Weeks + transit time$328.13
- Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Cabinet
Cabinets include adjustable 14 gauge shelves with up to 1,900 lbs. capacity per shelf, which can be adjusted in 2 inch increments. All of the 72 Inch, 6 foot tall models come with 4. The shelves are 21.5 inches deep. Additional shelving can be added for versatility. With a 3-point locking device includes a hasp built into the handle for use with a padlock. This feature can be changed to one of the many other locking options we have to offer (ex. digital, keycard, and barrel lock...etc.). These heavy-duty 12 gauge steel storage cabinets provide protection for valuable tools and machine parts.$631.00
- Powered Accumulation ConveyorsAccumulation conveyors hold product on the conveyor until given a signal to release the product. Typical applications include feeding product to a machine such as a case sealer at a specified rate, or holding items to be shipped until a truck is ready to be loaded. Accumulation conveyors are similar to power roller conveyors in function, with some exceptions. The drive pressure on the product can be adjusted to a minimum, or eliminated altogether. This is useful when a long line of cartons have to be accumulated without pressure so they can be utilized in a process such as loading, sorting, taping, strapping, palletizing, or picking. In minimum pressure accumulation, conveyed products lightly touch each other. The driving of the tread rollers on minimum pressure conveyor is accomplished with the top surface of a standard section flat belt. In zero-pressure accumulation, conveyed products rarely touch each other and place no force on product when it stops.
- PowerBoss Phoenix 26 Eco
The Phoenix 26 ECO is a compact disc brush scrubber with a 26 cleaning path. It is a traction drive model covering 26,000 sq. ft. per hour (2,415m2.) The sleek design provides an excellent line of sight and the compact design results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics. Easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is simple to operate. This machine has adjustable speed regulation, an offset brush head for greater view and adjustable hand bails. The Phoenix 26 ECO features 12 gallon solution tanks and 13 gallon recovery tanks.
- Powerboss Nautilus
The Powerboss Nautilus is a large, industrial, ride-on sweeper-scrubber drier ideal for use in all heavy duty applications.
Large water capacity provides longer run times
Heavy-duty stainless steel components
Unrivalled manoeuvrability the machine is able to turn around in a 274 cm aisle if required
Quick view squeegee allows minor adjustments and changes to be made
Quick change scrub brushes no tools required
Powerful Kubota engine available in diesel or LPG
85 litre quick load hopper
- Floor Model with Keypad Keyless EntryOur standard heavy duty 12 GA cabinet paired with a keyless entry Keypad. Unit comes with standard shelves and our staple 3-point locking mechanism which can also be locked with a standard padlock. The keyless entry keypad allows access to the unit with simple entry of the set code.
- Keypad Keyless Entry
- 12 GA Steel Construction
- Wraparound Body Design
- Shelf Capacity up to 1,900 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Ventilated CabinetOur standard heavy duty 12 gauge stainless steel ventilated door cabinet. This includes 14 gauge shelves that can be adjusted in 2 inch increments. 3-point locking device can be locked with a standard padlock.
- 12 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- 6 Inch Legs
- Shelf Capacity up to 1,900 lbs. for each Shelf