Search results for: 'vertical lifts'
Items 1-10 of 13
- PFlow Series F Vertical Lift
Plows Series F mechanical vertical lift offers maximum capacity and a rugged 4post design for the heaviest lifting applications. The Series F lifts heavy, bulky and oversized loads up to 50,000 lbs. Carry loads an unlimited vertical distance up to 400 feet per minutes.
Lifts heavy, bulky oversized loads up to 50,000 lbs or more.
Unlimited carriage sizes and vertical rise.
Standard travel speed of 20 FMP (400 FPM or more available on special order).
Carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to a motor gear reducer mounted on top of 6 guide columns. Transports multiple pallet loads, large carts, heavy machinery and any other type of load between two or more levels.
Provides maximum flexibility in carriage size, capacity and traffic patterns.
- PFlow Series M Vertical Lift
The Series M Lift offers high performance and durability with a proven 2-post mechanical design. Designed to transport large, heavy loads between two or more levels, the Series M is ideal for high-cycle, automated systems or frequent-use applications.
The most versatile of lifts, have very few limitations and can be customized for the widest variety of uses.
Lifts loads up to 10,000 lbs.
Carriage sizes up to 12x 10 or more.
Maximum vertical rise of 200.
Standard travel speed is 25-30 FPM (100-400 FPM or more available on special order).
Carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to a mechanical lifting mechanism mounted on top of the 6 guide columns.
- PFlow Series B Vertical Lift
The B Series Box Lift provides simple and convenient transportation of materials between two levels. Principle components include modular steel enclosure frame, mechanical drive assembly and lift carriage. Lifts loads up to 500 lbs. Standard carriage size is 3 x 3. Standard travel speed of 30 FPM.
Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards.
Standard carriage size is 3 x 3.
Standard travel speed of 30 FPM.
Lift boxes, totes, cartons, barrels, sacks, cases and individual parts to mezzanines and between floors.
Gates hinge right and lock left or vice versa.
- Southworth Backsaver Lite Lift TableSouthworth Backsaver Lite Lifts are available in three basic configurations: Stationary, Portable with DC power and Compact with extended vertical travel in a small footprint. Capacities are from 500 to 1,500 lbs. with travel up to 35" depending on model. These rugged, dependable, low capacity lifts are packed with features. -Low pressure hydraulics -Fast raising and lowering -Fully adjustable down speed -Heavy-duty torque tubes to minimize deflection -Lubricated for life pins, rollers and bushings -Full width straight through axles for increased stability throughout the travel range -Heavy-duty wire braided hoses for maximum burst strength -Tell-tale return hydraulic line prevents fluid spillage -Built-in maintenance chocks -Bolt-on power unit is neat, clean and allows for easy access to all components$2,135.00
- PFlow Series D Hydraulic Lift
Pflow hydraulic lifts provide reliable and economical vertical lifting for mezzanines, balconies, and other two-level applications. Pflow hydraulic lifts offer heavy-duty construction and advanced safety technology with proven reliability. Our hydraulic lifts are available in straddle or cantilever design.
Lifts loads up to 4,000 lbs. Carriage sizes up to 6x6.
Vertical rise to 15.
Standard travel speed is 17 FPM (25 FPM available on special order).
Carriage is lifted and lowered by dual 2 direct-acting hydraulic cylinders mounted between 6 guide columns.
Guided Dual-Pak design is direct action and has no cables, chains, bearings or other components that can break or require lubrication for a long-term performance.
Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking to ensure smoother, safer loading and unloading operations.
- Southworth Spacesaver High-Rise LiftLSH Spacesaver™ lifts can be used as personnel work platforms, as cargo lifts between levels, as mezzanine lifts, for automated palletizing systems, and for positioning test apparatus or tools. These lifts are available with vertical travel up to 12 ft. Capacities range from 1,000 lbs to 12,000 lbs. High rise with minimum floor space Extremely stable Loads to 12,000 lbs Vertical Travel to 12'.
- 2 Shift Storage Cabinet
Metal bin double shift storage cabinet. Adjustable openings with vertical dividers. 10 Shelves. 3-point locking device can be locked with a standard padlock.
- Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Industrial Cabinet
- Adjustable Vertical Dividers
- 6 Inch Legs
- Heavy Duty Welded Machine Guard Panel
Protect employees from machinery, robotic cells, & dangerous equipment with durable wire mesh guards. They are always on duty, unaffected by power outages, machine failure, or electrical issues. When used in robotics applications, they help contain flying objects that could otherwise strike a worker.
- Standard sized panels; 4' and 5' high by 1' to 10' wide.
- Panels install horizontally between posts.
- Welding curtain sized to fit panels are available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise gates available.
- Simple bolt up assembly, easy to remove for maintenance access.
Lead Time: 3 Weeks + transit time$42.67
- Crown SHR Series Reach Stacker
Crowns SHR Series walkie reach stackers feature a pantograph reach mechanism, giving you tremendous load handling versatility by combining the maneuverability of a straddle stacker with the flexibility of a counterbalanced stacker.
The SHR 5500 Series combines the maneuverability advantages of a straddle stacker with the application flexibility of a counterbalanced stacker. The SHR 5500s AC traction system, heavy-duty mast, and pantograph reach mechanism work together to deliver more efficient load handling and positioning. Electronic power steering decreases the amount of physical effort needed to maneuver loads, thus reducing operator fatigue. A brake override feature allows operators to raise the handle to a near-vertical position to move the truck in extremely confined spaces.
- Hanel Lean Lift
employs a computerized vertical lift, with a 4-chain system for optimum guidance.
includes photo sensors that detect the height of items to determine the best storage position for each, minimizing space usage.
has a total load-carrying capacity of 88,300 pounds, with shelf capacity of 2,200 pounds