Product will ship in 1-2 weeks
Shipping and handling estimate calculation is for continental United States of America. If shipping outside of the continental United States of America, shipping and handling will be calculated and totalled upon final invoice
Four-Sided Woven Wire Security Cages
Four-wall wire enclosure unit is freestanding and can be utilized anywhere in a facility to provide a secure enclosure. These cages can be set up in any location regardless of wall configuration, and provide wire mesh security from every side of the cage. Cages are built with high-strength woven wire mesh for complete security. Doors include cylinder key locks, other lock options are available.
Lead Time: 5 days + transit time
- Partitions are assembled with durable 3/8" hardware.
- Hardware is not accessible from the exterior.
- Double-tough construction provides unequaled strength and security.
- Installation is fast because the design uses fewer total parts.
- Panels install horizontally between 14-gauge tubular posts. They are steel wire woven into 2" x 1" rectangular mesh and securely welded to a 1¼" x 1¼" x 3/16" steel angle frame.
- Listed dimensions reflect exterior size; enclosed dimensions are slightly smaller.
- Standard footplates are 2" x 7". They extend outside the post by 2½” per corner post position depending on footplate orientation. They will slightly increase overall dimensions.
- If you are in a seismic zone, or your floor is not smooth or even, a larger footplate may be required.
- If overall dimensions are extremely critical to your project, contact us for assistance. We can calculate the precise size of your enclosure in advance.
- Finish: Gray acrylic enamel.
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks|