- Gravity Roller Spur Conveyor 2.5" DiameterGravity Roller Spurs are used to transfer products from one conveying line to another. They can be used in merging or diverging applications. Ideally used where numerous lines must transfer onto a main conveyor line.
- Gravity Roller Conveyor 2.5" Diameter2.5 Diameter 11 ga. Gravity Roller Conveyors are ideal for applications that require an economical, non-powered means for conveying material. This heavy duty conveyor is used for handling full pallets, drums, and containers.
- Gravity Roller Curve Conveyor 2.5" DiameterHytrol 2-1/2″ Diameter Gravity Tapered Roller Curves add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Curves provide smooth product flow with minimum amount of pitch based on weight and size of product being conveyed. Curves are supplied with 2 1/2 in. dia. rollers mounted in a powder painted steel channel. Curves may be furnished with rollers set high, or with rollers set low to form 3/4 in. high guard rails.
- 15 Widths
- Powder Painted Steel Frames
- Single and Double Rollers
- 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°