24 volt Motor Driven Roller (MDR) conveyors are being widely used due to their simplicity and flexibility. Since the drive train is distributed along the conveyor length a single piece of equipment can perform multiple functions. This includes different speeds, multiple directions and starting/stopping individual sections.
Until now, service was a major determining factor in selecting MDR equipment. Hytrol's E24™ has been designed from the ground up to provide the best 24 volt conveyor drive technology in existence.
The E24™ offers benefits simply not found in other conveyor technologies:
- Safe, Quiet & Energy Efficient 24 VDC Operation
- Modular Design for Easy Configuration & Minimal Maintenance
- Robust, Long-Life Motor
- Transport, Minimum Pressure and Zero Pressure Versions Available
- Minimum Conveyor Width Not Limited by Drive Components
- Greater Speed Options: Conveyor Speed Not Based on Fixed Gear Ratios - Speed Range Determined by Drive Spool Diameter
- Multiple Motors per Zone for Long Zones
- Availability – One Motor for All Widths and Speeds Means One Motor to Stock
- Higher Torque Than Motorized Rollers
- Fewer Motors Required for Transport Conveyor