- Serco 2-Inch Steel Sectional Doors2” doors available in three strengths of steel will work hard in any commercial location. The bottom weather seal combined with tongue and groove construction helps keep the elements outside where they belong. Plus, the doors can be modified at the factory or in the field for even greater energy efficiency.
- TKO TW Series ThermalWeight Impactable Insulated DoorSpecifically designed for perishable and cold storage facilities, the TKO TW Series ThermalWeight door is ideal for loading docks that experience moderate panel damage and moderate to severe track damage. It provides a high R-value in temperature-controlled environments, and includes a tight perimeter weather seal with a double loop seal to prevent energy loss. Its 4” thick, moisture-resistant, insulated foam core comes with a 1-year performance warranty.
- TKO CW Series CruiserWeight Impactable DoorThe TKO CW Series Cruiserweight® is the industry’s most rugged dock door, providing total knockout protection. Its durable features make it a great choice for facilities accustomed to moderate to severe panel damage, moderate to severe track damage and higher wind load requirements. It features a 1 ¾” insulated foam core panel with a damage resistant polymer interior facing that comes with a 2-year performance warranty.
- TKO WW Series WelterWeight Impactable DoorDamaged doors are a common problem for busy loading docks and can be costly to replace or repair. The TKO WW Series Welterweight® door is the most versatile and cost-effective impactable dock door for facilities that experience moderate panel damage and moderate to severe track damage. It’s designed to prevent damage to the door panels and track when impacted and includes a 2” thick insulated foam core panel with a 1-year performance warranty.
- Rapid Install for Vertical Lift Commercial Sectional DoorsThe Rapid Install for Vertical Lift doors is designed specifically for commercial warehouse and dock doors using quality standard Serco 2” steel sections and a simplified track and hardware configuration. Tested to more than 10,000 cycles to ensure long-term performance, it uses a durable, heavy .063 gauge 1-piece track, and the hardware includes self-lubricating nylon rollers and wide body hinges. Available on 20-gauge Serco SP2002, SP2012, SE2022, 24-gauge Serco SP2402, SP2412, SE2422 and nominal 24-gauge Serco SP2502 and SP2512 doors. Integrated End Bearing Plate requires less assembly on the jobsite One-man installation cuts labor costs per job Fewer required wall anchors decreases drilling and installation time Engineered to need fewer trips up and down the wall for faster, safer installation Optional upgrades include a keyed hollow shaft used with a commercial operator or hoist, 10-ball steel rollers, high cycle springs, 16ga end and center stiles, and wind load options
- Serco Medium-Duty 1-3/8-Inch Insulated Sectional DoorOn the exterior, this door features a flush profile with woodgrain embossment for a commercial garage door reminiscent of residential doors. Inside, the Serco SE2731 is built to stand up to the requirements of commercial use with an energy-saving, four-step insulation system to help you keep your budget in line. 27-gauge steel outer skin with woodgrain pattern available in four colors 27-gauge flush interior panel with stucco embossment gives a clean interior surface CFC-free polystyrene is environmentally friendly Tongue and groove construction, weather-stripping and a thermal break protect against the elements Available with three window options Wind load construction available 10-year paint finish warranty R-value*: 6.48 *Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Serco Heavy-Duty 2-Inch Insulated Sectional DoorsTwo tough steel skins with CFC-free polystyrene sandwiched between make the Serco SE2432 a strong, efficient and durable 2” commercial overhead door. Add tongue and groove construction, weather-stripping and a thermal break for an effective four-step insulation system. 24-gauge outer skin features shallow ribs and a stucco embossment 27-gauge steel interior panel has a stucco pattern to help hide daily wear Heavy-duty hardware improves longevity CFC-free polystyrene is environmentally friendly Available in four colors with two window options Wind load construction available 10-year paint finish warranty R-value*: 9.05 *Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Serco Polyurethane Insulated Sectional DoorsFoamed-in-place polyurethane insulation bonds front and back panels together to create a door both strong and energy efficient. For added durability, the interior skin of each section has two continuous 20-gauge horizontal reinforcing strips, making this the perfect sectional door to save you energy and money over the long term. Tongue and groove construction has three positive points of contact as a barrier against air infiltration and moisture Thermally broken section joint prevents temperature transfer from outside Environmentally friendly CFC-free polyurethane insulation EPDM rubber weather seal further improves energy efficiency Choose from three window options or optional full-view, perforated or louvered aluminum panels (availability varies by model) Wind load construction available 10-year paint finish warranty
- TKO VC Series VertiCool® Cold Storage DoorAs the industry’s first sectional door specially designed for use with vertical-storing dock levelers, the TKO VC Series VertiCool® Cold Storage Door answered the demand for an industrial door of this type. More cost-effective than a standard sectional door and more cost-efficient than a Vertical Rise Freezer Door, the VertiCool provides superior energy benefits with a low cost of ownership. Because the vertical dock leveler protects the door from damage when stored, the VC is not an impactable door. Its design features a 4” thick insulation for R-23 value, 48” high panels and a full opening thermal break track making it a truly effective specialty dock door.