- TL Series Truck LevelerThe TL Series truck leveler offers the perfect solution for situations where a dock is too high or low to service vehicles with a conventional dock leveler. Longer and lower vehicles present new challenges for today’s loading dock operators, but Serco truck levelers face the challenge by safely raising or lowering vehicles to match the height of your loading dock. In turn, you’ll have a safer loading environment, which is especially important during inclement weather conditions.
- HL Series Hydraulic Dock LevelerThe Serco HL Series hydraulic dock leveler makes hydraulic operation simple with a variety of features to create a safe and efficient working environment for your loading dock. Standard features include single push-button activation, patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control, an exclusive SafeTFrame® design for structural support, safety velocity fuses, CLEAN FRAME® design for easy cleanup, integral maintenance strut and more.
- HFC Series Hydraulic Dock LevelerThis full-featured pit-style leveler is the most automated dock leveler on the market. The Serco HFC Series hydraulic dock leveler includes standard features like the exclusive SafeTFrame® design and patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control, along with auto return-to-dock functionality and quick cycle lip extend. An interlock capable push-button control panel and mushroom-style stop button improves safety, keeping you and your crew in full control.
- HD Series Heavy Capacity Hydraulic Dock LevelerHave a heavy load? The Serco HD Series Heavy Capacity hydraulic dock leveler is specifically designed to support the movement of large volume or heavy materials in even the most demanding environments, making it ideal for the paper, steel and auto industries. Like the HFC Series, it includes a push-button control panel featuring a mushroom-style stop button, the patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control and SafeTFrame® design for superior structural support. Four model options are available for just the right mix of strength and efficiency, whatever your application requires.
- VERSA Series Hydraulic Dock LevelerThe patented Serco VERSA Series VERSADOCK dock leveler offers the flexibility to handle conventional loads as well as below-dock end loads into high-cube (low boy) trailers at a single dock position. The VERSA series hydraulic dock leveler design makes it a full 9 feet wide, accommodating truck beds that exceed the 12” reach of conventional levelers and making forklift maneuvering possible for even extra-wide loads. This dock leveler incorporates the proven features of conventional Serco hydraulic dock levelers, along with the addition of hydraulically positioned steel-faced vertical bumpers. The result? Better versatility, reliability and control, for a loading dock that runs more smoothly no matter what the next trailer brings.
- Aluminum Dock PlatesThe aluminum dock plate is part of the aluminum dock plates, dock equipment, steel dock plates, dock plates family. The aluminum dock plate is an economical solution to unloading trucks with hand trucks, manual pallet trucks and electric pallet trucks. These light capacity dock plates are constructed from high-strength aluminum tread plate. The tread plate, or diamond plate, surface provides excellent traction and anti-slip properties. Each aluminum dock plate has beveled edges for a smooth entry and exit. Each dock plate comes standard with bolted on steel legs that secure the aluminum dock plate in place between trailer and dock. Aluminum dock plates are deigned to be light weight and come with two built in hand holes to provide easy moving. They are ideal for use at low volume docks. They are also light weight enough to be put on a delivery truck enabling the driver to be better prepared and therefore more efficient.$337.00