Gates & Barriers
- Sentry RailSentry Rail offers premium protection for your facility, equipment and personnel. The heavy-duty design of this loading dock barrier is easy to set up and install. - Heavy-duty steel construction with powder-coated safety yellow finish for high visibility and lasting durability. - Available in double-rail (42” high) or single-rail (18” high). - Withstands a 10,000-pound load at 4 mph. - Posts are 4” square high-strength steel with a 5/8” thick baseplate. - Optional swing gate, lift-out rail and offset posts available.
- Dock Impact BarrierThe Dock Impact Barrier can reduce the occurrence of accidents due to fork lift, pallet jack or pedestrians falling off the dock when the door is open. - Stops a 10,000-pound gross load at 4 mph - 42” top rail meets OSHA standard for withstanding 200 pounds of force from any direction - High visibility yellow - Protects overhead doors & tracks - Sizes fit 6’ door, 7’ door, 8’ door, 9’ door and 10’ door
- Dock Impact Barrier - LCThe Dock Impact Barrier – LC is a proven safety product that reduces the occurrence of dock accidents resulting from fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians falling off the dock when the overhead door is open. The Dock Impact Barrier – LC reduces overhead clearance by 30″. • Simple manual operation • Withstands 10,000 lb. load at 4 mph • High visibility yellow powder-coated columns • Safety striping on rails • 30” less overhead clearance required compared to standard Dock Impact Barrier
- Work Safe GateThe Work Safe Gate provides excellent visual protection for personnel. The easy-to-operate dock safety gate lifts effortlessly out of the opening for complete access. - Effective barrier for protecting personnel working in a hazardous area - High visibility yellow/black striping - Safety latch mechanism securely keeps gate closed - Easy operation; no electrical requirements - 42” top rail meets OSHA standard for withstanding 200 lbs. of force from any direction
- Slider RailThe Slider Rail™ by APS Resource provides an excellent visual barrier in the workplace. It easily glides open to provide access to protected work areas. - Effective barrier for protecting personnel working in a hazardous area - High visibility yellow powder coat - Easy operation; no electrical requirements - Latches closed when not in use - 42” top rail meets OSHA standard for withstanding 200 lbs. of force from any direction - Available in 20’ (opens 10’) & 30’ (opens 20’) sizes - APS Resource warrants this product will be free from defects and workmanship under normal use for (1) year
- Sentry Rail LTSENTRY-RAIL LT is a cost effective solution to protect your facility, equipment and personnel. The simple design is easy to setup and install, and provides an excellent visual barrier. Design Highlights - All steel construction - Powder coated safety yellow for high visibility and lasting durability - 42” double rail meets OSHA 1926.502 for fall protection systems - Lift out rail design provides quick and easy access - 8’ rail sections can be cut to custom lengths in the field - Post caps included for visual appeal - Add rails to the existing system as your needs grow - 3/8” x 4” industrial-grade anchors provided - Installation instructions provided. - 1 Year Limited Warranty