Seals & Shelters
- S-600 Series Foam Dock Seal with Head PadIdeal for smaller doors (9’ wide x 9’ high or less), the Serco S-600 Series foam dock seal with head pad model automatically seals as a trailer is backed up against the foam pads, providing a positive seal between internal and exterior environments. Its heavy-duty construction includes roll-formed SercoSteel® galvanized steel, for quality durability that lasts with minimal maintenance.
- S-700 Series Foam Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe Serco S-700 Series foam dock seal with head curtain is able to accommodate a variety of vehicle heights, and is ideal for industrial doors 9 feet high or taller. A hood-style head curtain seals the rear of the vehicle, while end caps secure the drop curtain to the side pads. Durable fiberglass stays provide stiffness in the top of the curtain for better moisture drainage, while rugged, roll-formed galvanized steel framing increases durability. Seamless aluminum tubing provides the head curtain with additional support.
- S-800 Series Foam Dock Seal with Adjustable Head PadThe Serco S-800 Series foam dock seal with adjustable head pad provides a sturdy seal for a full range of trailer heights, with a manually adjustable head pad that allows you to position it on a 48-inch vertical track. A standard 18-inch high foam head pad is mounted on a heavy-gauge steel pad.
- IDS-HP Series Ironside High Wear Resistant Fabric Dock SealThe Serco Ironside™ model IDS-HP Dock Seal combats challenges at the loading dock such as more abrasive movements from air ride suspensions and intermodal trailers, sharp edges on trailers where they interface with the dock seal, and yard spotters creating a prying motion on the seal head pad – all while also providing superior environmental control. Ironside™ is made with Serco-exclusive UHWR™ (Ultra High Wear Resistant) fabric, which has been tested and certified to 40,000+ abrasion cycles – up to 10 times the abrasion resistance of the competitive fabrics tested – for superior wear resistance.
- IDS-HC Series Ironside High Wear Resistant Fabric Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe Serco Ironside™ model IDS-HC Dock Seal is designed to provide superior environmental control while combating issues such as: taller door openings servicing varying height trailers, more abrasive movements from air ride suspensions and intermodal trailers, and sharp edges on trailers where they interface with the dock seal. Ironside™ is made with Serco-exclusive UHWR™ (Ultra High Wear Resistant) fabric, which features superior wear resistance. UHWR™ has been tested and certified to 40,000+ abrasion cycles – up to 10 times the abrasion resistance of the competitive fabrics tested.
- S-3000HL Series L-Shaped Side Pad Foam Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe Serco S-3000HL Series L-shaped side pad foam dock seal with head curtain features a modular hood-style head curtain that’s able to accommodate a variety of trailer widths and provides total access to the vehicle when docked at doors with openings over 9 feet high. It won’t over-compress due to extra projection required on similar competitive models. It also includes the rugged, roll-formed galvanized steel framing that’s a Serco dock seal standard.
- S-1000 Series ULTRA-SEAL Foam Dock Seal with Head PadGet superior sealing effectiveness even if your trailer is docked off-center with the Serco S-1000 Series ULTRA-SEAL foam dock seal with head pad. This unique seal accommodates a wide variety of trailer widths up to 8 ft. 6 in. The head pad seals along the top edge of the trailer, while side pads seal the hinge gap on trailers without blocking the doorway for better access to the back of the trailer.
- S-2000 Series ULTRA-SEAL Foam Dock Seal with Head CurtainThe S-2000 Series ULTRA-SEAL foam dock seal with head curtain features a tight sidewall seal, with the additional benefit of a hood-style head curtain for application with taller doorways. The modular hood design includes extra durable XL-100 Super Fabric curtain, support pads on seamless aluminum tubing for front support, end caps and galvanized steel framing for even greater strength and protection.
- S-2500G Series Foam Dock Seal With Movable Head Pad SystemLooking for the strongest Serco dock seal? Get it with the S-2500G Series GUARDIAN® foam dock seal with two-piece movable head pad system. This dock seal actually moves vertically with the trailer, in turn reducing wear on the side pads and head pad and increasing the life of your dock seal.