- Serco SLSC Series Surface-Mounted Wheel RestraintFor security even under the most extreme weather conditions, the Serco SLSC Series surface-mounted restraint is the most rugged wheel restraint solution. Its above-ground mount means operations won’t halt no matter what Mother Nature brings, while a hydraulic-operated wheel chocking system allows for simple push-button control that doesn’t impede lift gate operation or interfere with landing gear. And with self-lubricated guide bearings and no mechanical drive components to wear out, maintenance has never been simpler.
- Serco UTC Series In-Ground Wheel RestraintThe Serco UTC Series Universal Truck Chock in-ground restraint is a permanently installed solution for your wheel restraint needs, featuring an automatic wheel chocking system that restrains trailers with a hydraulically operated moving wheel chock. This functionality means you’ll have continuous restraining force for even greater security, reducing the probability of landing gear collapse, vehicle creep or vehicle walk. And since the chock is mounted in-ground, you’ll experience no interference for snowplows or drive cleanup.
- Serco SMWC Series Manual Safety-Chock Wheel RestraintThe Serco SMWC Series manual wheel restraint is a cost-effective and easy-to-operate solution for restraining unconventional trailers. The safety-chock is mounted above ground, is easy to install and requires minimal maintenance, creating a lower lifetime cost of ownership than other wheel chock systems. This restraint requires only 35 lbs. of operating force to engage or disengage and no bending or lifting for safe and accurate operation. Standard design features include an interlock-capable control panel, standard LED communication lights, exterior audible alarm and advanced safe engagement sensors to provide effective and efficient communication between the dock worker and the restraint operator.
- SWAT - Secondary Warning Alert TechnologyThe S.W.A.T. is a first-of-its-kind product for the material handling industry. It adds an extra layer of protection to your operation by visually alerting dock workers that caution should be used at the loading dock. - NEW, easy 2-wire control system connects directly to alarm or warning circuit - Flashes docklights when restraint enters warning mode - Recommended docklights include: G-Flex LED™, High Impact LED™, E-Savers, and FT Ultra LED™ - Flash rate 60 fpm - LED status light to indicate receptacle output status
- APS 2000 Vehicle RestraintThe APS 2000 Vehicle Restraint is a superior rotating hook, impact-style vehicle restraint that was developed specifically to reduce the occurrence of accidents at the dock. The APS 2000 combines an advanced LED communication system with a low profile restraint carriage. It also has an impact extension bar that accommodates a wide range of lower rear impact guards. The durable, low maintenance APS 2000 is a significant improvement over other rotating hook restraints. Patented IP67S rated motor with electro-mechanical brake — no adjustment needed Zinc-plated/yellow dichromate finish for superior corrosion resistance Automatic re-engagement LED internal/external light and sign communication Low-profile, 9” carriage has a service range of 9”-25” off grade