- Cleaner Dispenser SystemApplications: Use the Multi-Task Wall Mount Dispenser to accurately and automatically make cleaning solutions at the touch of a button. The system uses your water to precisely blend Multi-Task concentrates with water. Make glass cleaners, floor cleaners, disinfectants, odor counteractants, restroom cleaners and more.Notes:Multi-Task™ Dispenser is a wall mounted dispenser. It is an ideal system to easily and accurately dispense any Multi-Clean Multi-Task Super Concentrated products. Accurate dilutions for filling spray bottles, buddy jugs, mop buckets and/or auto scrubbers are possible with this two button dispenser. Fills at 2.5 GPM. Two Multi-Task units can easily be connected to form a four button unit with no additional parts needed. Lockable cabinet for added security.
- Dispenses two different Multi-Task Concentrates
- Wall Mounted
- Connect two dispensers together to dispenser 4 different products
- Food Service Disinfectant Cleaner4 x 2 Liter bottles No rinse food service sanitizer for use in food processing or preparation areas to effectively sanitize all surfaces after cleaning and rinsing. Can be used in 3-basin sink for proper sanitizing of knives, utensils, and pots. USDA D-2. Food Service and Meatroom Sanitation M-C 10 SANITIZER is a highly effective no-rinse sanitizer recommended in all phases of food processing and in food service. When washing countertops, display equipment, food processing equipment, refrigerated storage equipment, ice machines and other hard surfaces, it is recommended that the equipment fi rst be cleaned/ degreased with Multi-Clean H.D. HI-FOAM (USDA Classifi cation A-1). After rinsing with potable water, M-C 10 SANITIZER is then used to sanitize the surface. It may be applied by cloth, brush or sprayer. The surface is then left to air dry. This method ensures proper cleaning and sanitizing.$146.40
- Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner4 x 2 Liter bottles Hospital grade disinfectant cleaner. Neutral PH makes product safe for floors. Hospital grade, broad spectrum efficacy includes HIV, HBV, MRSA, VRE. Disinfectant, bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, mildewstatic. 256 Century Q is a no-rinse, neutral pH, hospital grade disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor-saving step. Use on all non-porous environmental surfaces that require disinfecting. Use in Bathrooms, Hospitals, Medical Offices, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Public Restrooms, Institutions, Schools, Colleges, Daycares, Whirlpools, Excercise Facilities, Equipment and Locker Rooms, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Motels, Vet Clinics, Kennels, Food Preparation and Storage Areas, Non-Food Contact Surfaces, etc.$150.40
- Ebola Virus Disinfectant Cleaner4 x 2 Liter bottles Effective on the following non-enveloped viruses: norovirus and adenovirus type 2. 64 Millennium Q meets the CDC guidelines for Infection Control in Hospitals for the EBOLA Virus. At 8 oz/gal (1:16), 64 Millennium Q is effective on Canine Parvovirus. Cleans and Disinfects Millennium Q delivers non-acid disinfection performance in an economical concentrate. Millennium Q is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in: Public restrooms, shower and bath areas, hospitals, dental offices, health care facilities, schools and colleges, athletic facilities and locker rooms, correctional facilities, hotels, day care centers and nurseries. * Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus. Virucidal This product, when used on hard, non-porous surfaces at 2 ounces per gallon of water, exhibits virucidal activity against Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), Human Immunodefi ciency Virus Type I (HIV-1), and Norovirus$101.20