- Electrostatic Spray GunThe Electrostatic Spray Gun represents one device that uses electrostatic technology for the use of spraying disinfectants, sanitizers, and even odor counteractants. This particular device is powered by a re-chargeable lithium ion battery. A cartridge holds 1 quart of diluted ready to use disinfectant or sanitizer. One person can cover about 7,200 sq. ft per hour. The ease of use and portability make this device a very effective way to cover a lot of ground quickly. Maybury offers the E-Spray Gun for use with Multi-Clean EPA registered disinfectants and sanitizers. We have validated that the Multi-Clean branded products active ingredients are not affected by the device. To insure OSHA compliance with secondary container labeling, each E-Spray Gun from Maybury comes with a set of secondary container labels for the validated products.
- Cleaner Dispenser SystemApplications: Use the Multi-Task Wall Mount Dispenser to accurately and automatically make cleaning solutions at the touch of a button. The system uses your water to precisely blend Multi-Task concentrates with water. Make glass cleaners, floor cleaners, disinfectants, odor counteractants, restroom cleaners and more.Notes:Multi-Task™ Dispenser is a wall mounted dispenser. It is an ideal system to easily and accurately dispense any Multi-Clean Multi-Task Super Concentrated products. Accurate dilutions for filling spray bottles, buddy jugs, mop buckets and/or auto scrubbers are possible with this two button dispenser. Fills at 2.5 GPM. Two Multi-Task units can easily be connected to form a four button unit with no additional parts needed. Lockable cabinet for added security.
- Dispenses two different Multi-Task Concentrates
- Wall Mounted
- Connect two dispensers together to dispenser 4 different products
- Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner4 x 2 Liter bottles Hospital grade disinfectant cleaner. Neutral PH makes product safe for floors. Hospital grade, broad spectrum efficacy includes HIV, HBV, MRSA, VRE. Disinfectant, bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, mildewstatic. 256 Century Q is a no-rinse, neutral pH, hospital grade disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor-saving step. Use on all non-porous environmental surfaces that require disinfecting. Use in Bathrooms, Hospitals, Medical Offices, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Public Restrooms, Institutions, Schools, Colleges, Daycares, Whirlpools, Excercise Facilities, Equipment and Locker Rooms, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Motels, Vet Clinics, Kennels, Food Preparation and Storage Areas, Non-Food Contact Surfaces, etc.