- Crown PE 4000 Series Rider Pallet Trucks
Every pallet truck should be considered an investment. Whats notable is when it delivers a significant return on your investment like the Crown PE 4000 Pallet Truck Series. Only the PE 4000 Series ensures superior interaction between the lift truck operator and the pallet truck, and between the pallet truck and the application. The result is productivity gains that provide substantial cost advantages. Equally important, the PE 4000 Pallet Truck Series far outlasts its competitors for a superior value.
- Crown PE 4500 Series Rider Pallet Trucks
Every pallet truck should be considered an investment. Whats notable is when it delivers a significant return on your investment like the Crown PE 4500 Pallet Truck Series. The PE 4500 Series ensures superior interaction between the lift truck operator and the pallet truck, and between the pallet truck and the application. Productivity, durability and uptime advantages result in substantial cost savings with a focus beyond the initial price point. The PE 4500 Series far outlasts its competitors for superior value.
- Crown PR 4500 Series Rider Pallet Trucks
The PR 4500 Series of Rider Pallet Trucks is built to be intuitive, ergonomic and easy to operate. And, with a host of safety and comfort features, such a side-stance position, tilted floorboards and power steering, the PR 4500 is ready to meet the needs of any operator for long-haul transporting.
- Crown RT Series
The RT rider pallet truck has a load capacity of 4500 lb and travels up to 7.5 miles/hour. The narrow chassis and short headlength are perfect for congested and demanding applications. When dependable performance matters, rely on the compact yet durable RT Series to work as hard as you do, performing tough tasks without sacrificing operator comfort and control.
- Crown WP 3000 Series Walkie Pallet Trucks
Recognized for their exceptional versatility and durability, hundreds of thousands of Crown hand pallet trucks are in use around the globe today. Our hand pallet trucks are Crown designed, engineered and manufactured, offering years of productive use with a lower cost of ownership.
Crown walkie pallet trucks fit almost any application. For lower capacity ranges, WP 3000 Series walkie pallet trucks are designed for the fast-paced demands of shipping/receiving docks, trailers or any area where the ultimate in maneuverability is required. At the other end of the family, the ultra-rugged PW Series pallet trucks improve productivity where load weights and the environment are extreme.
- Crown PTH Hand Pallet JackThe PTH Series pallet jack is designed for smooth, and quiet operation and easy handling so operators experience less fatigue and work more efficiently. The shape and thickness of the handle along with the design and placement of the control lever minimizes operator fatigue and improves productivity. The neutral lever position releases tension on the handle for easier maneuvering. The steer and load wheels are engineered with high quality components and bearings to provide a low rolling resistance. The steer wheels rotate through a 200 degree range for easy maneuvering in tight spaces. Pallet entry/exit is easier and faster due to metal ramps on the fork tips and optimally positioned rollers. The 7-inch articulated steer wheels are designed to maintain optimal contact with floor, which helps users easily maneuver across dock plates, in and out of trailers and over uneven floors.
- Pallet Jack with Powered Scissor LiftThe PTH pallet jack with powered scissors lift features an electrically powered hydraulic system that can lift up to 2200 lbs. Compatible with skids, totes and open bottom pallets, it is ideal for applications requiring frequently varied working heights.