Overhead Cranes & Fall Protection
Items 1-10 of 26
- Gorbel Adjustable Gantry Cranes
The Fixed Height Gantry Crane provides an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. Heights are fixed and are available up to 20 ft. Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
The Adjustable Gantry Crane can be moved to almost any location and can be easily adjusted to provide different lifting heights (2 to 3 ft. increments, up to 20 ft.). Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
- Ceiling Mounted Monorail Fall Arrest SystemWhen floor space is at a premium, ceiling mounted monorails can provide unparalleled fall protection while maintaining an open floor plan for material handling, production, or related activities. Ceiling mounted monorails use existing support steel for overall anchorage strength, and are ideal for production facilities and warehouses with tall ceilings since column support is not needed. Even if the facility has standard ceiling heights, the compact, low-profile design of ceiling mounted monorails provides full protection without headroom concerns.
- Recovery TrolleyRecover Trolley™ helps make the moments after a fall safer on the track. The trolley is designed to use the force of the fall, in combination with the worker’s weight, to allow the rigid trolley body to contact the surface of the track directly. This “trolley-to-track” contact inhibits lateral motion along the track. Once lateral motion is prohibited, the worker can recover to the surface where they fell.
- Ranger Mobile AnchorThe Ranger Mobile Anchor represents complete flexibility in fall arrest anchors. Not rated for highway towing. The design allows for quick attachment to forklift truck, or related towing devices and unit may be maneuvered so that the anchorage point is directly above the user as work is performed. Used in conjunction with a full body harness and retractable lanyard, the Ranger Mobile Anchor provides a complete fall arrest system "on the go."
- Road Ranger Mobile AnchorThe versatile Road Ranger Mobile Anchor provides the necessary anchorage point right where you need it, indoors or out and is rated for highway towing up to 65 MPH. Perfect for use when maintaining aircraft, railroad cars, industrial equipment, or heavy machinery. The Road Ranger's sleek, balanced design allows for easy highway towing and transport around the job site. Used in conjunction with a full body harness and self-retracting lifeline, the Road Ranger Mobile Anchor provides a complete fall arrest system "on the go."
- Gorbel Electric Chain HoistA Gorbel Electric Chain Hoist is the perfect complement to your Gorbel Work Station Crane, Jib Crane, Gantry Crane, or Cleveland Tramrail System. Rely on the name that has meant superior performance at every level to provide you with a complete, reliable lifting system, exactly when you need it. By adding chain hoists to the offering, Gorbel offers the most convenient delivery and installation in the industry. Our hoist line offers a wide range of models in different speeds and capacities to meet your needs. Our rugged construction makes them ideal for both high production environments and those applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning.
- Wall Mounted Pivot ProThe Wall Mounted Pivot Pro can help you position loads in places you cannot reach with traditional jibs. It provides easy rotation and consistent responsiveness when positioning loads throughout the crane’s coverage area. The Wall Mounted model is capable of 200° rotation on the primary arm and 300° rotation with the secondary arm.
- Capacity up to 150 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 12'
- 200 degree rotation on primary boom and 300 on secondary arm