Overhead Cranes & Fall Protection
Items 1-10 of 15
- Gorbel Adjustable Gantry Cranes
The Fixed Height Gantry Crane provides an economical way to lift materials anywhere in a facility. Heights are fixed and are available up to 20 ft. Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
The Adjustable Gantry Crane can be moved to almost any location and can be easily adjusted to provide different lifting heights (2 to 3 ft. increments, up to 20 ft.). Lift capacities between 1 and 5 ton, with spans up to 30 ft.
- Single Pole Fall Arrest SystemWhen numerous obstacles exist in the work space and standard multiple-column systems are not practical, single pole fall protection systems provide a convenient alternative. Used regularly in tank car servicing or heavy-duty truck securing and tarping areas, single pole systems require only a single foundation. Standard span lengths from 10' to 53' mean the system can be designed to meet the requirements of most loading/unloading and maintenance facilities.
- Fold Away Fall Arrest SystemThe concept of a Fold-Away Fall Arrest System is simple: Deploy it when you need it, and fold it back when you’re done, maintaining productivity without compromising safety. The Tether Track™ Fold Away Fall Arrest System is the perfect solution for work cells requiring access to overhead cranes, when valuable floor space is limited, or when infrequent fall protection is necessary.
- Bridge Fall Arrest SystemCEILING MOUNTED SYSTEMS use the structure for support, as the rail is mounted either perpendicular or parallel to the ceiling beams. Should overhead obstacles be present, drop rod hangers with sway bracing can be supplied so that the system avoids these obstructions. FREE STANDING SYSTEMS may be preferred whenever floor space is readily available to install column supports, when changes in work practices are anticipated, and when a building structure isn’t available. The flexibility of free standing systems allows them to be easily modified and moved should processes or fall protection needs change. Multiple bridges can be supplied for both ceiling mounted and free standing systems, thus allowing multiple workers to utilize the system simultaneously.
- Free Standing Cantilevered Monorail Fall Arrest SystemFree Standing Monorail Fall Protection Systems are available in heights up to 26 feet to effectively protect workers maintaining, inspecting, or loading/unloading railcars, tankers or flatbed trucks. - Standard heights from 16’ to 26’ make system ideal for applications such as rail car or flatbed loading and unloading - Standard lengths up to 204’ Single and Dual Track Styles
- Tether Track Swing Arm Fall Arrest SystemThe Tether Track™ Swing Arm Fall Arrest System from Gorbel provides circular or semi-circular fall protection with a compact footprint. Versatile and infinitely variable, simply position the swing arm over the work space and swing it out of the way when not in use.
- Gorbel Workstation Jib Cranes
Enclosed Track Workstation Jib Cranes service circular areas and support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters and hoists. They are available in capacities from 100 to 2000 lbs., depending on the model type.
Most cranes can be bolted directly to existing floors without adding special foundations
A retaining pin through the pivot pin to help resist accidental upward dislodgement of the boom assembly
Anchor bolts are not included
- Gorbel Wall Cantilever Jib Cranes
Hoist coverage and 200 rotation for individual use in bays, along walls, or columns of plants, or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system. This jib has the advantage of providing maximum lift for the hoist, since it can be installed very close to the underside of the lowest ceiling obstruction. It is composed of a vertical mast mounted to 2 brackets on a wall or vertical building beam with a boom that cantilevers out, perpendicular from the wall at top.
Capacity up to 5 Tons
Standard spans to 20 ft.
200 degree rotation
Requires a structurally adequate wall or column to mount to (engineer should confirm)
Can be welded or bolted to the wall depending on bracket centers
Requires very little headroom, so it can be installed very close to the underside of ceilings to provide maximum lift for your hoist
- Gorbel G-Force Zero Gravity Hoist
Gorbels G-Force device is part of an exciting new family of material handling equipment known as Intelligent Assist Devices (IADs). They use exclusive patented technology and an industrial processor controlled servo drive systems to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed. Their fusion of advanced technology and basic human guidance maximizes productivity while minimizing the risk of injury to the operator. When precision, strength and speed are necessities, turn to Gorbels patented G-Force Intelligent Lifting Device.
More precise than hoists and more responsive than air balancers, G-Force technology improves safety, productivity and quality, resulting in a direct increase to your bottom line. Available in capacities from 150 lbs. to 660 lbs.