Overhead Cranes & Fall Protection
Items 21-26 of 26
- Gorbel Wall Cantilever Jib Cranes
Hoist coverage and 200 rotation for individual use in bays, along walls, or columns of plants, or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system. This jib has the advantage of providing maximum lift for the hoist, since it can be installed very close to the underside of the lowest ceiling obstruction. It is composed of a vertical mast mounted to 2 brackets on a wall or vertical building beam with a boom that cantilevers out, perpendicular from the wall at top.
Capacity up to 5 Tons
Standard spans to 20 ft.
200 degree rotation
Requires a structurally adequate wall or column to mount to (engineer should confirm)
Can be welded or bolted to the wall depending on bracket centers
Requires very little headroom, so it can be installed very close to the underside of ceilings to provide maximum lift for your hoist
- Gorbel Workstation Jib Cranes
Enclosed Track Workstation Jib Cranes service circular areas and support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters and hoists. They are available in capacities from 100 to 2000 lbs., depending on the model type.
Most cranes can be bolted directly to existing floors without adding special foundations
A retaining pin through the pivot pin to help resist accidental upward dislodgement of the boom assembly
Anchor bolts are not included
- Tether Track Swing Arm Fall Arrest SystemThe Tether Track™ Swing Arm Fall Arrest System from Gorbel provides circular or semi-circular fall protection with a compact footprint. Versatile and infinitely variable, simply position the swing arm over the work space and swing it out of the way when not in use.
- Free Standing Cantilevered Monorail Fall Arrest SystemFree Standing Monorail Fall Protection Systems are available in heights up to 26 feet to effectively protect workers maintaining, inspecting, or loading/unloading railcars, tankers or flatbed trucks. - Standard heights from 16’ to 26’ make system ideal for applications such as rail car or flatbed loading and unloading - Standard lengths up to 204’ Single and Dual Track Styles
- Bridge Fall Arrest SystemCEILING MOUNTED SYSTEMS use the structure for support, as the rail is mounted either perpendicular or parallel to the ceiling beams. Should overhead obstacles be present, drop rod hangers with sway bracing can be supplied so that the system avoids these obstructions. FREE STANDING SYSTEMS may be preferred whenever floor space is readily available to install column supports, when changes in work practices are anticipated, and when a building structure isn’t available. The flexibility of free standing systems allows them to be easily modified and moved should processes or fall protection needs change. Multiple bridges can be supplied for both ceiling mounted and free standing systems, thus allowing multiple workers to utilize the system simultaneously.
- Free Standing Bridge CraneFree Standing floor supported systems do not put stress on the building's overhead structure. Installation is usually more straight forward, and these cranes are also easier to relocate in the future. Free Standing systems require a reinforced concrete floor of at least 6 inches.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
- Easy to move and position loads
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Doesn't require existing support structure