Overhead Cranes & Fall Protection
Items 11-20 of 26
- Free Standing Pivot ProThe Free Standing Pivot Pro is great for vacuum lifting applications or lighter capacity applications where an articulated arm would be beneficial. For vacuum lifting, the PIVOT PRO® features vacuum sealed arms to reduce hose festooning.
- Capacity up to 150 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 12'
- Standard heights under boom to 12'
- 360 degree rotation on primary boom and 300 on secondary arm
- Gorbel Mast TypeThis jib crane is floor supported, top stabilized, and is capable of 360° rotation via a top and bottom bearing assembly. The efficient design usually requires no special foundation makes them the most cost effective of the 360° rotation jib styles.
- • Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- • Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 20'
- • MT400 Full Cantilever - Provides maximum amount of lift where full use of available headroom is desired
- • MT450 Drop Cantilever - Jib boom can be placed at a specific height to clear overhead obstructions
- • 360 degree rotation
- Single Pole Fall Arrest SystemWhen numerous obstacles exist in the work space and standard multiple-column systems are not practical, single pole fall protection systems provide a convenient alternative. Used regularly in tank car servicing or heavy-duty truck securing and tarping areas, single pole systems require only a single foundation. Standard span lengths from 10' to 53' mean the system can be designed to meet the requirements of most loading/unloading and maintenance facilities.
- Fold Away Fall Arrest SystemThe concept of a Fold-Away Fall Arrest System is simple: Deploy it when you need it, and fold it back when you’re done, maintaining productivity without compromising safety. The Tether Track™ Fold Away Fall Arrest System is the perfect solution for work cells requiring access to overhead cranes, when valuable floor space is limited, or when infrequent fall protection is necessary.
- Gorbel Articulating Jib Crane
These cranes can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. They can move around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. These cranes offer effortless rotation and a consistent responsiveness when positioning loads in a work cell, through open doorways or into machines.
Installation: wall mounted, easy to install
Capacity up to 2000 pounds
Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 16 feet 200 degree rotation on the primary boom and 360 degrees in the secondary boom Provides a clear work area with no floor obstructions and requires minimal overhead clearance for installation
Perfect for: Moving loads around corners, Reaching loads into machines or through doorways or Swinging loads under obstructions
- Gorbel Freestanding Easy Arm
The Easy Arm Intelligent Lifting Arm is an ideal solution if youre looking for a turn-key, plug and play lifting solution. You get all the strength, precision, and speed of our patented G-Force lifting technology and processor controlled electric servo drive system in the body of an ergonomic articulating jib crane.
This versatile design is ideal for lifting applications that involve:
Reaching under obstructions / low headroom applications the wire rope goes over a pulley on the beam so you dont lose the headroom taken by the G-Force actuator.
Reach around obstructions
Reach into work cells or doorways
Rapid change in direction you dont have to move the weight of the actuator
- Gorbel Freestanding Jib Crane
Gorbels most versatile cranes. They are perfect underneath large bridge cranes, in open areas where they can serve several work stations, in outdoor applications such as loading docks, or in machining and assembly operations where they can be overlapped with other jib cranes to provide staged coverage.
- Gorbel Freestanding Work Station Crane
Gorbels freestanding bridge cranes can handle even the toughest overhead lifting tasks. These cranes can be installed on any normal 6? reinforced concrete floor, do not put stress on your buildings overhead structure and feature a pre-engineered modular design that can easily expand as your work centers expand. Available in steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs. with overall bridge lengths up to 34 ft.
- Gorbel G-Force Zero Gravity Hoist
Gorbels G-Force device is part of an exciting new family of material handling equipment known as Intelligent Assist Devices (IADs). They use exclusive patented technology and an industrial processor controlled servo drive systems to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed. Their fusion of advanced technology and basic human guidance maximizes productivity while minimizing the risk of injury to the operator. When precision, strength and speed are necessities, turn to Gorbels patented G-Force Intelligent Lifting Device.
More precise than hoists and more responsive than air balancers, G-Force technology improves safety, productivity and quality, resulting in a direct increase to your bottom line. Available in capacities from 150 lbs. to 660 lbs.