Overhead Cranes & Fall Protection
Items 11-15 of 15
- Gorbel Freestanding Work Station Crane
Gorbels freestanding bridge cranes can handle even the toughest overhead lifting tasks. These cranes can be installed on any normal 6? reinforced concrete floor, do not put stress on your buildings overhead structure and feature a pre-engineered modular design that can easily expand as your work centers expand. Available in steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs. with overall bridge lengths up to 34 ft.
- Gorbel Freestanding Jib Crane
Gorbels most versatile cranes. They are perfect underneath large bridge cranes, in open areas where they can serve several work stations, in outdoor applications such as loading docks, or in machining and assembly operations where they can be overlapped with other jib cranes to provide staged coverage.
- Gorbel Freestanding Easy Arm
The Easy Arm Intelligent Lifting Arm is an ideal solution if youre looking for a turn-key, plug and play lifting solution. You get all the strength, precision, and speed of our patented G-Force lifting technology and processor controlled electric servo drive system in the body of an ergonomic articulating jib crane.
This versatile design is ideal for lifting applications that involve:
Reaching under obstructions / low headroom applications the wire rope goes over a pulley on the beam so you dont lose the headroom taken by the G-Force actuator.
Reach around obstructions
Reach into work cells or doorways
Rapid change in direction you dont have to move the weight of the actuator
- Gorbel Articulating Jib Crane
These cranes can position loads in places that cannot be reached with traditional jibs. They can move around corners, reach into machines or doorways, and swing under obstructions. These cranes offer effortless rotation and a consistent responsiveness when positioning loads in a work cell, through open doorways or into machines.
Installation: wall mounted, easy to install
Capacity up to 2000 pounds
Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 16 feet 200 degree rotation on the primary boom and 360 degrees in the secondary boom Provides a clear work area with no floor obstructions and requires minimal overhead clearance for installation
Perfect for: Moving loads around corners, Reaching loads into machines or through doorways or Swinging loads under obstructions
- Ceiling Mounted Monorail Fall Arrest SystemWhen floor space is at a premium, ceiling mounted monorails can provide unparalleled fall protection while maintaining an open floor plan for material handling, production, or related activities. Ceiling mounted monorails use existing support steel for overall anchorage strength, and are ideal for production facilities and warehouses with tall ceilings since column support is not needed. Even if the facility has standard ceiling heights, the compact, low-profile design of ceiling mounted monorails provides full protection without headroom concerns.