Bins Containers & Totes
Items 1-10 of 13
- Eco-Friendly Recycled Flipak ToteSold in package of 6 Reusable containers are made of eco-friendly 100% post industrial re-grind plastic. LEWISBINS Eco-Friendly Recycled Filpak Totes protect contents during picking, assembly, and processing operations. The FliPak® family offers multiple container sizes with attached hinged covers that prevent expensive loss of product. These containers stack when closed or nest when open to provide the most efficient use of available space on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, inside a truck trailer or in the back room of a retail outlet. Attached flip lid closes tightly and includes reinforced security holes for tie straps or other tote closures. Stack containers when lid is closed, nest containers when lid is opened. Other features included: molded side handles and label area.$97.92
- Wire Shelving Add-On UnitsAdditional Add-On Kit allows you to expand your Starter unit by sharing a set of posts. Configuration options include straight line, back to back and right angles (L-Shape). Add-On kits come complete with 2 posts, 4 or 5 shelves and 8 or 10 S-Hooks. Additional shelves and posts may be purchased separately. Finish options include Chrome, Stainless Steel, Proform, and Black.$115.30
- Store-More 6" Shelf Bin Steel Shelving SystemStore-More 6" Shelf Bin Steel Shelving System feature durable polypropylene bins with a molded-in label holder, built-in rear hang-lock which allows bins to tilt out for complete access when on shelving. A wide hopper front allows complete access to the contents of the bin. This all-in-one unit is easy to clean and will not rust or corrode. Heavy duty, high grade shelving offers a 400 lb. capacity per shelf. 36 wide shelving has a smooth powder coat finish.$206.01
- Economy Shelf Bin Sloped Shelving SystemPick Racks provide a convenient high density, easy access, sloped shelving system, available as bench units, single and double sided free standing units. Unit comes complete with Economical Shelf Bins. Sloped shelving unit keeps small and medium sized parts easily accessible. Open hopper front bins with label area, provide fast access to stored items. This all-in-one unit is easy to clean and will not rust or corrode. Bins are available in 7 colors.$182.45
- Divider Box ContainersMulti-purpose stack-only LEWISBins+ Divider Box Containers can be divided into compartments on 1.25" centers with easy-to-add dividers. These dividable containers are ideal for use in commercial, industrial, electronics and healthcare markets for storage, assembly, fabrication and distribution applications. Divider Boxes are also stocked in ESD-Safe materials.
- - Strong stacking ridge and innovative ribbed walls ensure high performance
- - Choose from industry standard container sizes
- - Multiple identification options for added flexibility and efficiency
- - Load capacity of 40 lbs. per container
- - Choose from multiple cover styles for product protection
- - Compatible with many kinds of racking, shelving and material handling equipment
- - Two snaps included on all containers for use with cardholders
- ESD-Safe Divider Box ContainersAdd flexibility with dividable containers. Slide-in dividers allows instant container configuration. Multi-purpose stack-only LEWISBins+ ESD-Safe Divider Box Containers can be divided into compartments on 1.25" centers with easy-to-add dividers. These dividable containers are ideal for use in commercial, industrial, electronics and healthcare markets for storage, assembly, fabrication and distribution applications. Features
- XL Conductive material.
- Click here to download the vertical divider compatibility chart.
- Strong stacking ridge and innovative ribbed walls ensures high performance.
- Load capacity of 40 lbs. per container.
- Compatible with many kinds of racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
- Anti-static cardholders available for ESD-Safe identification.
- Heavy Duty Hopper Stacking BinsAdd efficiency to heavy-duty picking, assembly and sorting applications with Heavy Duty Hoppers. Get high density storage and quick access to your product with Plexton® Hoppers. These hopper-front containers provide all the strength and tough characteristics of Plexton Stack-N-Nest containers with the added ability to pick and visually inspect the contents. Stack-N-Nest Hopper Bins are manufactured in high-density polyethylene and ideal for picking and transportation of materials.
- - Large front label area accommodates adhesive labels
- - Nest within their own dimensions and provide positive-lock stacking
- - Works well with Plexton Container Racks
- - Designed to work with 18" and 24" shelving
- - Manufactured in fiberglass reinforced polyester
- ESD-Safe Shelf BinsRugged plastic ESD-Safe Shelf Bins offer long life in workstations, plants and tool rooms. Stop replacing worn out corrugated boxes and buy a durable solution that will not break down with time. These long-lasting bins are available in industry standard sizes. Optional dividers slide in easily and lock securely to eliminate part migration.
- - Designed to work with 12" and 18" shelving to enhance inventory control and part organization
- - Bins nest when empty to save space
- - Built-in hang lock allows bin to tilt out for full part accessibility. Hopper front optimizes part accessibility
- - Large flat area for adhesive identification and barcode scanning
- - Each bin can accommodate up to 3 dividers
- - Optional conductive dividers slide in easily and lock securely to eliminate part migration Rugged plastic ESD-Safe Shelf
- ESD-Safe Part BinsESD-Safe Part Bins are permanently molded in conductive material for use in cleanrooms and workstations. Combine Part Bins with ESD-Safe Metal Storage Systems to meet your work-in-process requirements.
- - Color: Black
- - 8 sizes available
- - Label insert area for easy identification
- - Smooth gravity flow interior optimizes parts accessibility
- - Bins hang on most louvered panels or rails
- - Solid covers are available to further protect parts by creating a Faraday Cage
- Hopper Shelf BinsHopper Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving units. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings. LEWISBins+ Hopper Shelf Bins are stocked in red, blue, yellow and green. Fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
- • Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity
- • Nestable when empty for storage space savings
- • Large undercut label slot for either cardholders or adhesive labels
- • Increased material storage and capacity, raised hopper front and tall dividers allow up to 35% more material storage
- • Optional length divider locks into bin creating two or three additional storage compartments
- • Manufactured in polypropylene