Bins, Containers & Totes
- Eco-Friendly Recycled Flipak ToteSold in package of 6 Reusable containers are made of eco-friendly 100% post industrial re-grind plastic. LEWISBINS Eco-Friendly Recycled Filpak Totes protect contents during picking, assembly, and processing operations. The FliPak® family offers multiple container sizes with attached hinged covers that prevent expensive loss of product. These containers stack when closed or nest when open to provide the most efficient use of available space on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, inside a truck trailer or in the back room of a retail outlet. Attached flip lid closes tightly and includes reinforced security holes for tie straps or other tote closures. Stack containers when lid is closed, nest containers when lid is opened. Other features included: molded side handles and label area.$97.92
- Stack N Nest ContainersThese fiberglass-reinforced containers feature Stack-N-Nest® design, consistent tare weight, smooth outside surface and radius angles for easy and safe handling. Plexton® Stack-N-Nest Containers feature a wire-reinforced rim. Plexton® containers are your ideal solution for heavy-duty storage, work-in-progress and distribution applications. Plexton® Containers withstand extreme cold temperatures to -60F. Extreme heat up to 250 degrees F (continuous) and 300 degrees F (intermittent). Fully autoclavable. Extreme weight up to 500lbs. per container. Bottom container in stack supports up to 3,000 lbs. Resistant to most oils, moisture, chemicals and solvents. Not affected by radiation. All Plexton® containers, hoppers and trays can be manufactured in materials for flame retardance, food grade, or ESD protection, minimum order quantity and set up charge apply.$79.41
- HDPE Stack-N-Nest® ContainersContainers nest when empty and stack when full for space savings and efficiency. Stack-N-Nest containers are ideally designed for use in general manufacturing, food processing and distribution applications.
- Stack when full with or without covers
- Nest when empty at an alternating 180º position
- Resistant to damage from oil, most chemicals, solvents & steam
- Easily cleanable & ideal for handling unpackaged product
- No sharp edges, burrs or splinters
- Load capacity: 70 lbs. per container, 300 lbs. stacked
- Temperature range: 0°F to 120°F
- Gray & blue meet FDA standards
- Hopper Shelf BinsHopper Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving units. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings. LEWISBins+ Hopper Shelf Bins are stocked in red, blue, yellow and green. Fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
- • Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity
- • Nestable when empty for storage space savings
- • Large undercut label slot for either cardholders or adhesive labels
- • Increased material storage and capacity, raised hopper front and tall dividers allow up to 35% more material storage
- • Optional length divider locks into bin creating two or three additional storage compartments
- • Manufactured in polypropylene
- ESD-Safe Part BinsESD-Safe Part Bins are permanently molded in conductive material for use in cleanrooms and workstations. Combine Part Bins with ESD-Safe Metal Storage Systems to meet your work-in-process requirements.
- - Color: Black
- - 8 sizes available
- - Label insert area for easy identification
- - Smooth gravity flow interior optimizes parts accessibility
- - Bins hang on most louvered panels or rails
- - Solid covers are available to further protect parts by creating a Faraday Cage
- ESD-Safe Shelf BinsRugged plastic ESD-Safe Shelf Bins offer long life in workstations, plants and tool rooms. Stop replacing worn out corrugated boxes and buy a durable solution that will not break down with time. These long-lasting bins are available in industry standard sizes. Optional dividers slide in easily and lock securely to eliminate part migration.
- - Designed to work with 12" and 18" shelving to enhance inventory control and part organization
- - Bins nest when empty to save space
- - Built-in hang lock allows bin to tilt out for full part accessibility. Hopper front optimizes part accessibility
- - Large flat area for adhesive identification and barcode scanning
- - Each bin can accommodate up to 3 dividers
- - Optional conductive dividers slide in easily and lock securely to eliminate part migration Rugged plastic ESD-Safe Shelf
- Heavy Duty Hopper Stacking BinsAdd efficiency to heavy-duty picking, assembly and sorting applications with Heavy Duty Hoppers. Get high density storage and quick access to your product with Plexton® Hoppers. These hopper-front containers provide all the strength and tough characteristics of Plexton Stack-N-Nest containers with the added ability to pick and visually inspect the contents. Stack-N-Nest Hopper Bins are manufactured in high-density polyethylene and ideal for picking and transportation of materials.
- - Large front label area accommodates adhesive labels
- - Nest within their own dimensions and provide positive-lock stacking
- - Works well with Plexton Container Racks
- - Designed to work with 18" and 24" shelving
- - Manufactured in fiberglass reinforced polyester
- ESD-Safe Divider Box ContainersAdd flexibility with dividable containers. Slide-in dividers allows instant container configuration. Multi-purpose stack-only LEWISBins+ ESD-Safe Divider Box Containers can be divided into compartments on 1.25" centers with easy-to-add dividers. These dividable containers are ideal for use in commercial, industrial, electronics and healthcare markets for storage, assembly, fabrication and distribution applications. Features
- XL Conductive material.
- Click here to download the vertical divider compatibility chart.
- Strong stacking ridge and innovative ribbed walls ensures high performance.
- Load capacity of 40 lbs. per container.
- Compatible with many kinds of racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
- Anti-static cardholders available for ESD-Safe identification.
- Divider Box ContainersMulti-purpose stack-only LEWISBins+ Divider Box Containers can be divided into compartments on 1.25" centers with easy-to-add dividers. These dividable containers are ideal for use in commercial, industrial, electronics and healthcare markets for storage, assembly, fabrication and distribution applications. Divider Boxes are also stocked in ESD-Safe materials.
- - Strong stacking ridge and innovative ribbed walls ensure high performance
- - Choose from industry standard container sizes
- - Multiple identification options for added flexibility and efficiency
- - Load capacity of 40 lbs. per container
- - Choose from multiple cover styles for product protection
- - Compatible with many kinds of racking, shelving and material handling equipment
- - Two snaps included on all containers for use with cardholders