- Wire Decking
Add wire decking to your pallet rack when you want to store more than pallet loads of goods. This decking has a wire mesh base with cross bars to support and strengthen the decking.
- Store cartons, cases and large articles on pallet rack
- Outside waterfall style deck fits over beams for better stability when loaded
- Self-positioning cross bars add support
- Provides air movement and sprinkler access between rack levels
- Unarco Pallet Rack Uprights
Sturdy welded uprights with both horizontal and miter cut crossbars means you have plenty of support for pallet loads. The universal tear-drop design makes this rack compatible with most other tear-drop rack.
- Upright constructed from C-section tubular steel with all cross bracing welded in place
- Miter cut diagonal bracing assures full contact at welds for greater load dispersal
- Connectors run on 2" centers
- Compatible with most other tear drop style brands
- Unarco Pallet Rack Beams
Interchangeable tear drop style connectors make these pallet rack step-beams a quick addition to your tear drop style rack system. Beams include special gravity clips to keep beams in place if rack system is jarred or bumped.
- Interchangeable step-beams with tear drop style connectors
- Step beam has 1-5/8" step down with a 1" ledge to support decking and cross bars securely
- 6" gravity locks help stabilize rack system by preventing connectors from lifting out of the interlocking slots
- Constructed of tubular steel
- RAMGuard Column Protection
Superior Column Protection
RAMGuard™ provides superior rack column protection with its patented Rubber Armored Metal design. Molded of energy absorbing rubber with a "U-shaped" steel insert and force distributing rubber voids, RAMGuard absorbs significantly more energy during impact than most column protection devices offered today.
Protects rack structures from frontal, angled and side impacts Significantly lowers impact damage to pallet rack columns Requires no hardware or straps to retain the guard on column Endures many impacts with no loss of performance Significantly outperforms most plastic guards commonly used today Available in 12-inch heights, RAMGuard snaps onto rolled or structural steel columns 3-inches wide and up to 3-inches deep.