- Wire Decking
Add wire decking to your pallet rack when you want to store more than pallet loads of goods. This decking has a wire mesh base with cross bars to support and strengthen the decking.
- Store cartons, cases and large articles on pallet rack
- Outside waterfall style deck fits over beams for better stability when loaded
- Self-positioning cross bars add support
- Provides air movement and sprinkler access between rack levels
- Unarco Pallet Rack Uprights
Sturdy welded uprights with both horizontal and miter cut crossbars means you have plenty of support for pallet loads. The universal tear-drop design makes this rack compatible with most other tear-drop rack.
- Upright constructed from C-section tubular steel with all cross bracing welded in place
- Miter cut diagonal bracing assures full contact at welds for greater load dispersal
- Connectors run on 2" centers
- Compatible with most other tear drop style brands
- Unarco Pallet Rack Beams
Interchangeable tear drop style connectors make these pallet rack step-beams a quick addition to your tear drop style rack system. Beams include special gravity clips to keep beams in place if rack system is jarred or bumped.
- Interchangeable step-beams with tear drop style connectors
- Step beam has 1-5/8" step down with a 1" ledge to support decking and cross bars securely
- 6" gravity locks help stabilize rack system by preventing connectors from lifting out of the interlocking slots
- Constructed of tubular steel
- RAMGuard Column Protection
Superior Column Protection
RAMGuard™ provides superior rack column protection with its patented Rubber Armored Metal design. Molded of energy absorbing rubber with a "U-shaped" steel insert and force distributing rubber voids, RAMGuard absorbs significantly more energy during impact than most column protection devices offered today.
Protects rack structures from frontal, angled and side impacts Significantly lowers impact damage to pallet rack columns Requires no hardware or straps to retain the guard on column Endures many impacts with no loss of performance Significantly outperforms most plastic guards commonly used today Available in 12-inch heights, RAMGuard snaps onto rolled or structural steel columns 3-inches wide and up to 3-inches deep.
- Custom Pallet Rack Builder - CT, MA, RI Shipping Only
New England Pallet Racks
We have a large in-stock pallet rack inventory and we partner with several manufacturers and are able to ship pallet rack products directly to the following states: Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Orders typically ship within 24-48 hours and our Pallet Rack Specialists are available to help ensure that you’re getting the right pallet racking for your storage needs. If you already know what you need and are ready to customize your pallet racking, this is the place. If you have any questions, please call 1-888-629-2879.
- Pallet Rack RepairPallet Rack Repair is needed in most warehouses and distribution centers due to pallet rack damage from the impact of forklifts and reach-trucks. This pallet rack damage usually occurs at lower levels, leaving most of the upright structurally sound. Maybury offers pallet rack repair options to fix pallet racking and protect it from rack failures or rack collapses. The pressure to maintain continuous product flow often overrides replacement of damaged pallet racks. Our pallet rack repair option can cut out the damaged areas of the rack and add a cost-efficient sleeve and new post for a more impact resilient solution. In most instances, there is no need to unload the pallet rack.
- Post ProtectorsSteel post protectors will prevent damage to your rack uprights, conveyor legs and other types of machinery. Each steel post protector is formed out of either 1/4”, 3/8” or 1/2” steel. Our “V shape” design will give you added protection over the competition. Every post protector features a base plate with (4) Holes 9/16” in diameter. Painted safety yellow, these rack guards will be highly visible. Standard heights are 12”, 18” and 24”. Post protectors are designed to fit around uprights up to 4” wide.$30.00