- Unarco Pallet Rack Uprights
Sturdy welded uprights with both horizontal and miter cut crossbars means you have plenty of support for pallet loads. The universal tear-drop design makes this rack compatible with most other tear-drop rack.
- Upright constructed from C-section tubular steel with all cross bracing welded in place
- Miter cut diagonal bracing assures full contact at welds for greater load dispersal
- Connectors run on 2" centers
- Compatible with most other tear drop style brands
- Pallet Rack RepairPallet Rack Repair is needed in most warehouses and distribution centers due to pallet rack damage from the impact of forklifts and reach-trucks. This pallet rack damage usually occurs at lower levels, leaving most of the upright structurally sound. Maybury offers pallet rack repair options to fix pallet racking and protect it from rack failures or rack collapses. The pressure to maintain continuous product flow often overrides replacement of damaged pallet racks. Our pallet rack repair option can cut out the damaged areas of the rack and add a cost-efficient sleeve and new post for a more impact resilient solution. In most instances, there is no need to unload the pallet rack.