Skyjack's SJIII 4740 electric scissor lift can be driven fully elevated in both indoor and outdoor applications on firm level ground. It features automatic “smart” battery chargers with multi-voltage while dual frequency capacity prevents overloading.
The SJIII 4740 electric scissor lift has a 45-ft. 3-in. working height, an overall capacity of 771.61 lbs. and can be driven fully elevated on firm level surfaces. It features automatic “smart” battery chargers with multi-voltage while dual frequency capacity prevents overloading and prolongs battery life.
- Heavy-duty steel tube scissor arms with welded crossmember bracing provide strength and rigidity for comfortable operation in the platform and a wind rating up to 28 mph
- - Unique clevis-design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- - Variable-speed front wheel hydraulic drive enables 25% gradeability
- - Proportional controls for drive and lift functions
- - Redesigned steering system offers a 21-in. turning radius
- - 3-ft. roll out extension deck
- - 24V DC power source
- - Solid rubber, non-marking tires
- - 28-mph wind rating (12.5m/sec)
- - Color-coded and numbered wiring system