Product will ship in 1-2 weeks
Shipping and handling estimate calculation is for continental United States of America. If shipping outside of the continental United States of America, shipping and handling will be calculated and totalled upon final invoice
Two Wall Welded Wire Partitions
Wire mesh security partitions prevent pilferage, enclose work areas, and create customized, accessible security areas in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, tool cribs, and other work areas. They give you control of who has access to valuable inventory. Enclosures install against any existing straight wall, using two wire panel walls and two building walls to enclose area. Hardware is inaccessible from the exterior, and can’t be easily disassembled from outside the cage.
Lead Time: 2 - 3 weeks + transit time
- Hardware is not accessible from the exterior.
- Double-tough construction provides unequaled strength and security.
- Installation is fast because the design uses fewer total parts.
- The panels are constructed of 10 gauge wires welded into 2" x 2" square mesh and secured to a 1¼" x 1¼" steel angle frame on either side.
- Panels are connected to strong 2" x 2" x 14 gauge tubular steel posts.
- Listed dimensions reflect exterior size; enclosed dimensions are slightly smaller.
- Standard footplates are 2" x 7". They extend outside the post by 2½” per corner post position depending on footplate orientation. They will slightly increase overall dimensions.
- If you are in a seismic zone, or your floor is not smooth or even, a larger footplate may be required.
- If overall dimensions are extremely critical to your project, contact us for assistance. We can calculate the precise size of your enclosure in advance.
- Finish: Gray powder coat.
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks|